News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Elenaria] Mutations and Items?

Started by Elenaria, December 29, 2013, 05:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elenaria

With the advent of the Demon Lions, it only seems fair to see if there are any other mutations people are interested in.  i'm also looking to template a few more items here and there.

This thread is NOT for breeds. 

A Mutation is an inheritable trait on lines that currently exist.  (Such as the lion mane.  hehe)

Items can be of any type or size.  i'm really open to any ideas.  ^^  Currently we have a lot jewelry.  And one fedora.

Nothing suggested here is guaranteed to exist.  ^^ 

Existing Mutations

Demons

Males
  • Lion

Existing Items

Unicorns

Males
  • Fedora
  • Medallion Necklace (Star, Crescent)

Females
  • Double Hoop Earrings
  • Tail Bands

Demons

Males
  • Finger Rings
  • Wrist Band
  • Nose Ring

Females
  • Earrings
  • Wing Double Hoops
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

DawnStar7

Oooh, a fun mutation would be antenna for the Fairies.  xD;; 

SkySong

I would really like to see something Sleipnir inspired. However, adding four more legs to any of the lines would be hard, I think. Armor would be cool, both western and eastern, crowns would be neat.... An undead mutation would be hard to pull off and more Halloween time, but would also be really freaking awesome. Flowers in manes would be nice, especially for the unicorn mares, possibly braided mains and the likes. Something involving feathers is always nice, same with anything floral. Ribbons maybe, necklaces, intricate harness type stuff, idk.

Just listing off whatever is coming to mind. I have no idea how practical any of the stuff I just mentioned would be.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

red_uni387

What about a more horse-like tail for the Unicorns, rather than the lion-like one they have? Or cloven hooves?

For items I'd love to see a head wreath, either natural or metal :D

Arty

Maybe like demon/fairy wings on the regular unicorn that only happens rarely when unicorns and the corresponding breed are bred together?

I'd also love to see like a flaming mane and tail on the demons, that would be awesome :D

Wildfilly94

Bunraku

A personal desire of mine on the male demon lines would be "Tainted" wings,  where the wings show partial feathers along the wing bone, and a long curved-back unicorn horn (without the regular demon horns present) but that would be an extensive edit and I'm wanting that for a personal custom as a mount for one of my grovekin, so when I get the funds I'll likely see what I can do to bribe you guys to make it exist, if at all possible XD;;

Also glowing eyes, slitted cat eyes, and phosphorescent fire around the hooves wouldn't go amiss. XD

But feather wings on the unicorn lines would be much loved, and longer hair on the fairies.

Silvanon

I'll second longer hair for fairies. 

Feathers in the mane always seemed a popular accessory back when I did accessories regularly.

Winged

A mutation i'd love to see is antlers, spesificly red deer antlers on demons. I think they would work best and would be easiest on demon mares, but would look great on both demons and unicorns too. I'd also love giraffe horns or similar on the fairies instead of their single horn.
And i agree with a flaming mane and tail on the demons, and also Bun's idea of feather/demon wings would be awesome.

For items, feathers sounds great and medieval battle armour for horses would look great too.
Owner of Gliders!

Scullisto

I would also like to see long hair on fairies as well as leg feathers on fairies.

Midnight Phantom

Hmm some mutations I would like to see would be...well overlapping with bun...but we have the same likes so XD

General:
Fire,wind,earth  wisps/hints along the body(ex: fire running up a leg or along the back) Not as part of it but as if they controlled the element or were immune.

Cat eyes

Glowing anywhere

Demons:
Ability to not have the ram horns
Bat wing fading down to feathers (Pegasus cross breeding). Agreeing with bun and Winged XD
Kirin/unicorn like horn (when cross with a unicorn or Kirin)
Chance of multiple wings when crossed with another winged species
Option of horse tail

Unicorn:
Ability to gain the demon or Pegasus wings (when crossed)
Males: possibility of not having a goatee,

----

Items:

Armor
Wing armor
Leg armor
Wing clasps/jewelry
Diam on forehead

Bunraku

Multiple wing sets >3! Demon/Pegusus combination and multiple pegusus wings.

Tassled arabic halters and tack set.

Rosedawn

We'll eventually be doing pegasus and kirins as their own breeds (just an FYI)

Midnight Phantom

Yep..but as mutation having them on another species XD

Bunraku

Yes ^.^ We like the fact that we will have those as breeds on their own but having something with the apperance of a cross breed or taint would make it feel more special than just being limited to the one  breed. :3

sera

i'm not sure what i think about having lineart for crossbreeds.... Mainly because we've already done SO many. xD;;  It seems strange to throw that in now. 

Thanks for all of the suggestions, guys!!! Feel free to keep them coming! ^^

DawnStar7

I'd love to see anklets, necklaces, and diadems.  All of these done in an Elvish style would be amazing, for Fairies or Unicorns.  Similar items, but not as delicate could work for Demons as well.  Also, horn rings!  xD  Maybe with a dangling jewel or something.

Kahlira

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: sera on January 01, 2014, 01:42:46 PM
i'm not sure what i think about having lineart for crossbreeds.... Mainly because we've already done SO many. xD;;  It seems strange to throw that in now. 

Thanks for all of the suggestions, guys!!! Feel free to keep them coming! ^^

I think it would be interesting, not to have a whole separate lineart for a crossbreed, but maybe to have a small mutation/element from one breed show up on the lineart of another breed.

For example, in my Okibi when you breed a Fennec Fae with a Mountain breed, the Fennec's antenna appear on the Mountain lineart. So maybe if you bred a Kirin with other breeds they get the Kirin scales, or breeding a Fairy to one of the other breeds and you get a tiny spiral horn or tiny fairy wings. ^_^

Midnight Phantom

Maybe it could be an item in the breeding that allows it ..or very low random chance which is why it hasn't happened before ;;shrugs:: ^.^

sera

i like the idea of an item that allows it. ^^  That'd be interesting.  hehe  That's only if we go that route, though. ^^ <33

Winged

I like the idea of an item that allows it, possibly a very rare one? Though I might regret saying that lol.
Owner of Gliders!

Silvanon

I like the idea of an item as well.