News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Arty's Feli Indecision] Which one????....

Started by Arty, January 06, 2014, 09:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arty

I got my Feli breeding back today but I have no idea which cutie to keep o.o

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

I know I've still got a while but I just wanted some imput... >.<;;

Rosedawn

For me I would likely keep the second bobtail, and absolutely trade the little short hair girl to rosedawn.

Arty

SPO

They are all really cute. I would keep the second one just because that baby pose is just precious lol.

Wildfilly94

Wild says the second one but thats cause shes biased for the first kitten.. XD

Eta: LOL rose, good plan!

SkySong

Or Sky. Sky would be happy to take the short hair. (Can't compete with Elenaria, though)
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Arty

I think they all have homes waiting, I just want your opinions on which you'd keep or which one you think I should keep ^^;;

Wildfilly94

Oh! Arrow looks very pretty <3 Just noticed she grew. :) /random

SkySong

Well, if you were looking to get good trades, then I'd keep the third, since no one has shown interest(Yet). However, if you wanted something that others would just love to get their hands on(not like you need more of it *glances at Elenaria*) then the short hair seems to be getting the most response.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Rosedawn

Question is what were you hopping for when you bed the parents? Did you want a Bob? Did you want green eyes?

Bunraku

*walks away with the green eyed silver tabby* >w>

Silvanon

If I were you I would keep the third one, as the only male of the litter, because then he could be paired up with Arrow without any inbreeding.

Kadana Sorano

I too would keep the 3rd kitten, simply just because his coloration/markings look stunning with his eye color.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Arty

Teh bobs, teh bobs are too pretty >.<;;

I was just wanting my first litter of feli, Tai's been the only one I've had for quite some time. I was actually amazed with how beautiful they all turned out since Tai is rather plain himself. I have my next breeding planned out already. Riverwind and Wildfilly get the two kits I don't choose so I don't stand to gain anything monetary unless I trade away the one I get to keep >.>

I love the first bob because she has an adorable body coloring and I love how it fades from brown to orangish-beige

And I love the second bob because he is sooo adorable, just simple black and white with green eyes <3

Riverwind

*peeks in* I love them all. ^.^ Lol but...if I were you I'd keep the last one, because of what Silv said XD

I personally like the SH princess best, though ;)

Wildfilly94

That would work haha. XD
Wild gets female bob, river gets sh girl, and arty gets bob boy to breed to Arrow and get purpley grey black babies. :p

No pressure Arty; P You pick who you want!

Riverwind

Oh and...I have bid on my Felicity, just so you know. (On a partially off-topic note lol)

Arty

Okay, I know I've still got almost the whole month remaining but I've made my decision.

I'm gonna keep the bob girl so River gets the other girl and if Wild wants, she gets the boy.

Wildfilly94

Well.. I kinda thought I got second choice pick since that's what you said when we did the trade of my kitten for yours.. But I guess that's fine. A pretty bob boy is better than no kitten.

Arty

Wild, I didn't mean to mislead you, River got second choice since she let me use her Felicity for the breeding. I never mentioned which choice you got but I guess I didn't properly convey to you that you'd be getting the final kit from the litter, I apologize. I could offer something else in his stead if you don't like him?

Wildfilly94

No, I was agreed to get a feli for a feli so he's fine, just sucks I wasn't told in advance that I would be getting the last kitten.

Arty

Quote from: Arty on December 27, 2013, 02:58:03 AM
Um... I don't have but the one Feli so I'd like to keep my first pick but I could attach the two RBs to the kitten that you'd get but I'd understand if you didn't like that offer >>;

I guess I was still doped up on flu medication when I wrote this, but I was saying I could either give up my first choice and take the third or keep it and give you third since the mate doesn't belong to me. I know it wasn't very clear and I do apologize profusely but it's my first Feli litter and I really wanted my first choice. >.>
Which is why I gave you the two RBs as well as the kit since I didn't know how cute they'd turn out and whether you'd get a kit you actually liked.

Wildfilly94

I see. Well it's fine, it's not like he's ugly, and I do need males. I also dont think it fair to take first choice from you, just was very surprised about not having second choice because I had no idea river was getting a kitten til this thread. Just surprised is all. It probably doesn't help that I'm in a terrible mood today. Stupid snow and lazy mailmen..

Arty

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to add to the things that had already gone wrong :(