News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mini giraffes?

Started by Laviee, February 10, 2014, 12:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laviee

I made some tiny pixel giraffes (while procrastinating my math homework, ugh)! (Maybe named Microzira?)

Two things:

1) Do you guys like them? Do you want to collect them?

2) If yes to (1)...
The thing is, I can barely keep up with the Lutes on my own, so it'd be ridiculous for me to attempt to run another adoptable as well. So, I want to ask if any of you want to help me run this adoptable along with Sera.
They will be run in the same fashion as the Lutes, breedings, registration, pose is not gender exclusive, etc. I want them to be coloured in a somewhat similar style to mine. (Example below.) Is anyone down for that?

Silvanon

Hum, let's see...between them & lutes I probably like the lutes better.  However, these are still very cute & such and I'm sure I'll be right there adopting them when they're offered.

Wildfilly94

They are adorable ;-; I want lots and lots

Kahlira

Winged

They're really cute! I do prefer Lutes though, and wouldn't want to see you swamped.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

I could possibly run them for you, or atleast color. :) Of course before I do any events or anything I would need to finish my FCFC breeding bed turn in slots. Should have those done this week I'm hoping

SPO

I like them and would also help color

SkySong

I do like them, but I also like the Lutes more. Don't think I have time to color/run them, though.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed