News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Adoptables Looking for new owner(s)

Started by Arty, February 10, 2014, 10:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arty

I have no time to do anything with these, I did spend $$ on them but if someone thinks that they can run it, I will let them. The person who gets them will have full rights to add to them or pass them on (no selling!)

Catfish has 5 (6 including hand-drawn elder) stages, 2 re-colorable items, a change-able banner, and a cert
Gryphs have 2 stages and 2 re-colorable items that are worn

Form:

Username:
Are you gonna go for Agency or just for fun?:
Which set would you like to run: (CatFish/Gryphs)
What are your current plans if you get them?:
How many adoptables are you running right now? (I just want a number XD)

Examples; (click for larger)

red_uni387

Oh, I'd love to see the Gryphs running again! Don't quite have the time to run an adoptie, but would it be possible to be a part-time/guest colorist for them? <3

hiyoko

I would like to help/run the Gryphs.

Username: hiyoko
Are you gonna go for Agency or just for fun?: Agency, if enough people are interested
Which set would you like to run: Gryphs
What are your current plans if you get them?: Introduce or reintroduce them to secundi and try to get a fan base. Maybe in list some friends to color some awesome Gryphs once in awhile. Maybe see about creating new items or mutations.......maybe.lol

Arty

Thanks Hiyoko, staffing is up to you cause I don't mind. I'm sure Figgy would love to help in her free time too ;D
I'll probably decide on Sunday. That should give everyone adequate time to see this and enter a form if they'd like to <3

Arty