News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Gremlin] Help on maybe bringing them to PI too?

Started by Wildfilly94, February 10, 2014, 05:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

Im considering bringing the Grems to PI. They WILL remain active and more active on Secundi, so no worries there, but I wanted to see if they may succeed on PI as well. What do you guys think?

Any ideas on pricing or anything?
Should I allow people from Secundi to use their grems from Secundi on PI? (Id basically have to copy them to my photobucket and have you use them that way, since any reference or mention of Secundi on PI is prohibited.. XD But yeah.. Thoughts? Concerns? Anything? ;-;

I need PG. I'm dying.

Ryuukokoro

I'm not on PI but I think it would be a great idea! The gremlins are small and cute, people will love them. ^_^

I think it might be easier if you kept the Secundi Gremlins and the PI Gremlins completely seperate. That way you don't have to upload them in two different places all the time. But on the other hand, some players of PI who are also on Secundi should be the ones to chime in on that one, since they might be the ones who want to use their Secundi Grems in PI events.

(BTW I had no idea mention of Secundi on PI was prohibited. That makes me laugh a lot. XD My my, we are so scary and threatening to them, apparently! Our tiny little community has them shaking in their boots? Haha.)

Midnight Phantom

I am with Ryuu, it would be easier keeping them separate or an item that allowed cross system breedings ..then picking weathering the baby ended up on secundi or PI ::shrugs::^.^;

Also O.o did not know they prohibited talk of secundi there, where did you see it? O.o::curious::

Wildfilly94

Oh that is a good point, I didnt think of the babies going on secundi or PI. That would be complicated. XD

Yeah, I was PMing a MOD asking about how to mention that CDA was run and had many pets on Secundi and we went through this huge long ordeal about how no mentioning of Secundi is allowed, AT ALL. So I asked if maybe I could pm anyone who asked what site they are on, if it'd be okay to mention Secundi via pm... NOPE. You will get banned, cause they see it as "Advertising". I held my tongue but it gave me such a laugh that they were so strict with mentioing secundi. Lol! So I decided if anyone is curious Ill just tell them to email me, unless thats considered "advertising" for yahoo. XD

Midnight Phantom

d'oh XD sounds like its a sore point.. since they use to allow mention of others sites, including one wolf pet site and even currency exchange with them XD .

SGA

I think it's because of how/when Secundi was founded.  And they probably see Secundi as either direct competition, or a slap in the face because the artists and followers wouldn't put up with their blanket ultimatums and bs nonsense.

And then you have the "13 and up" age rating here, I "think" PI is still open for all ages?  And as far as I remember, mentioning or linking to sites with higher rating has always been a nono.

But they only enforce it when they want to, I got called out once for linking to a Deviant page, in the same thread someone else had already linked to a deviant page, but that user didn't get anything said to them.

It's just too darn confusing to try and navigate the labyrinth of their "logic" for me.
Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

SkySong

From what I can understand, I'd call it corrupt mods. Yes, it's good to make sure that everything stays within ratings, but all I've heard is one ridiculous story after the other.

If I were you, I wouldn't bring them over simply because of the headache that seems like it would produce, but if you think you can handle it then I say go for it. :) Can't help you on pricing, though.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

SPO

If you did decide to bring them there I would be willing to help out. :3

PonyMama

Rosedawn

Just as a side warning.  You may not be able to do any gremlin events over here during the 3 week trial period you have to go through on pi. I remember soli having to restart aaa because of that.

Winged

I had some bad experiences on PI and hears plenty more, so i think my choice would be not to take them to PI. But i'm not a part of PI so it's really not my choice. If you did want to take them there and deal with all the issues then it's up to you.
I find it pretty funny that mention of Secundi is banned there xD And i do remember quite a lot of difference between what was picked up on and what wasn't not the fairest system i'd say.
Owner of Gliders!

PonyMama

Soli had to restart cause they found out USD sales were going on from PI people and they could not determine if they were from PI or the RP site

Wildfilly94

So as long as I don't do any SG or USD sales on here for 3 weeks, I'll be okay on PI? I mean, Ihave the birthday event going (Which I need to check on to see whos birthday is coming up) but thats free so should be okay

SPO

If you want to bring them to PI you need to do three weeks free over there in Adpt Intros