News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cloven's Future / What do you want ?

Started by Pinkshadow, February 08, 2014, 09:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

Hello guys :)

I talked with Leet, and recieved the files for this adopt to run it :)

Honestly I don't remember it being run very much or anything, so I would like to know what you guys think :)

Also should they keep the name or get a new one?

Midnight Phantom

Not to be mean, but could you put a example to remember? o.o

Silvanon

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Midnight Phantom on February 08, 2014, 10:16:35 AM
Not to be mean, but could you put a example to remember? o.o

It is these:

- You can see them coloured in Silv's link :)

Ryuukokoro

The few I have are special to me and I also have one baby that never grew up, I think... So I would love it if the past ones would still be considered if the shop were to open up again. :)

red_uni387

I have really missed these guys and would love it if they continued where they left off <3

Pinkshadow

The problem with picking up where we it left off, is that i don't really know where it was left, and such. I didn't follow it back then, as far as i remember, and it was Willow that ran it, and she stopped being here so i am personally leaning towards starting from new with same name and just import the excisting ones.

TheLeet

I think starting new with an opportunity of importing the existing ones would be the best of both worlds. :)

YourLoveOnly

Yeah I don't think it's a problem not to finish possibly unfinished events, but I do think the already existing pets should be kept and not go out of existence :)

Silvanon

I agree with Leet & YLO, I don't mind everything else but I'd be sad to loose the Cloven I already adopted.

Pinkshadow

Pinkshadow

There has been made a thread to import the exsisting Clovens :)