News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

BabyKittenCandy's Contracts. FFK, WHK.

Started by BabyKittenCandy, April 05, 2010, 02:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

The contract which I use is a standard one for all my Kennels and though I will keep records here I will probably still keep signed copies of my contracts on my pc.

BREEDER:                                                                         ADOPTER:

First Frost Kennels/Winterhaven Kennels                                 Name:

BabyKittenCandy                                                                Kennel Name: (if Applicable)

www.firstfrostkennels.moonfruit.com                                     Website: (if Applicable)
www.winterhavenkennels.moonfruit.com                                                                                      

PI PM: BabyKittenCandy                                                       Are You: REGISTERED/UNREGISTERED

DOG's INFORMATION

Adopted Dog:                                                                 This Contract is: PET ONLY/ MALE BREEDING/
                                                                                                                  FEMALE BREEDING

Description:                                                                    Adoption Fee:

D.O.B:                                                                           Trade: YES/NO
                                                                                     For:

Sire:                                                                              Dam:  

The breeder, First Frost Kennels/Winterhaven Kennels ( Hereafter refered to as FFK/WHK, 'our' , 'we' ) is placing the dog described above with the adopter, in the given capacity aforementioned.

♦  FFK/WHK Guarantees satisfaction with all dogs we place.  If, within 14 days of the adoption, the adopter is not satisfied with thier dog they may return it for a full refund for any reason.  After 14 days no refund will be given.

♦   The dog is not to be Sold, given away or otherwise disposed of or abandoned to any person, auction or other entity.  Should the adopter be unable or unwilling to care for the dog at any point, FFK/WHK are to be contacted immediately and arrangements will be made for the return of the dog, no questions asked.

♦    FFK/WHK is to be notified if the above described dog ever becomes sterile for any reason.  This is not optional.

PET ONLY CONTRACT:
This animal is being adopted as a pet/companion ONLY and may not be bred under any    circumstances.  If this animal should become pregnant (if Female) or sires a litter (if Male), FFK/WHK must be contacted immediatley and FFK/WHK must approve all offspring placements.  FFK/WHK reserves the right to reclaim this animal and any/all offspring resulting from any breeding at our discretion.

Agree: YES/NO

MALE BREEDING CONTRACT:
This animal may be bred by the adopter named above, no more than 12 times in his life, and with a period of 2 Weeks between breedings. If FFK/WHK decides that the breeding occuring with the above described dog does not follow the standards/rules of FFK/WHK the adopter will be required to immediately cease any and all breedings from this dog or risk having the dog reclaimed.

FEMALE BREEDING CONTRACT:
This animal may be bred by the adopter named above, no more than 10 times in her life.  She must be given at least 3 Weeks rest between litters before attempting to breed again.  If FFK/WHK decides that the breeding occuring with the above described dog does not follow the standards/rules of FFK/WHK the adopter will be required to immediately cease any and all breedings from this dog or risk having the dog reclaimed.

I  hereby certify that all statements made by me on this adoption agreement are true and correct and that I agree to all terms of the contract.  (I agree that WHK has the right to confiscate the above described dog at thier discretion in the event that any statements on this contract are found to be false, there is reason to believe I may not be following this contract, or for any other reason that violates the quality and/or calibur of the dog in question.)  If the adopter is a registered breeder at the time of adoption and looses thier registered status for any reason WHK must be informed immediately and no breeding will be allowed until that staus is returned.

Signed Electronically by: _____________________________

Breeders Signature:  BabyKittenCandy[/color]

Due to the change in The Kennel's stance on contracts, this section of the contract, although not removed, is no longer valid at this time.

' (I agree that WHK has the right to confiscate the above described dog at thier discretion in the event that any statements on this contract are found to be false, there is reason to believe I may not be following this contract, or for any other reason that violates the quality and/or calibur of the dog in question.)'

BabyKittenCandy

Our Past Litters and Thier Owners:

Shadow X Vista WHK

Storm - BKC FFK
Benson - Kadana OakW
Luna - BKC FFK
Sniper - Sunchaser109

Jaska X Samba FFK

Zatala - BKC
Camber - BKC
Fallon - Ravvana

Druid X Cassidy FFK

Maisie - Zarzamora
Remous - PinkShadow
Pup 4 - BKC
Earthbound - BKC
Pup 1 - Toffeeca

Azzaro X Kailee WHK

Seren - Zarzamora
Pup 2 - Spixy
Shimmer - BKC
Pup 4 - BKC

BabyKittenCandy

BabyKittenCandy

BabyKittenCandy

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Name: Dunkel. Prinzessin204

Kennel Name: Dark Night Kennels

Are You: REGISTERED

Adopted Dog: Rein                                                         This Contract is: FEMALE BREEDING

Description: Brown brindle and white                              Adoption Fee: N/A

D.O.B: Apr. 23, 2010                                                      Trade: YES
                                                                                   For: Stable Horse

Sire: Apollo                                                                   Dam: Mischief

The breeder, First Frost Kennels/Winterhaven Kennels ( Hereafter refered to as FFK/WHK, 'our' , 'we' ) is placing the dog described above with the adopter, in the given capacity aforementioned.

♦  FFK/WHK Guarantees satisfaction with all dogs we place.  If, within 14 days of the adoption, the adopter is not satisfied with thier dog they may return it for a full refund for any reason.  After 14 days no refund will be given.

♦   The dog is not to be Sold, given away or otherwise disposed of or abandoned to any person, auction or other entity.  Should the adopter be unable or unwilling to care for the dog at any point, FFK/WHK are to be contacted immediately and arrangements will be made for the return of the dog, no questions asked.

♦    FFK/WHK is to be notified if the above described dog ever becomes sterile for any reason.  This is not optional.

This animal may be bred by the adopter named above, no more than 10 times in her life.  She must be given at least 3 Weeks rest between litters before attempting to breed again.  If FFK/WHK decides that the breeding occuring with the above described dog does not follow the standards/rules of FFK/WHK the adopter will be required to immediately cease any and all breedings from this dog or risk having the dog reclaimed.

Agree: YES

I  hereby certify that all statements made by me on this adoption agreement are true and correct and that I agree to all terms of the contract.  (I agree that WHK has the right to confiscate the above described dog at thier discretion in the event that any statements on this contract are found to be false, there is reason to believe I may not be following this contract, or for any other reason that violates the quality and/or calibur of the dog in question.)  If the adopter is a registered breeder at the time of adoption and looses thier registered status for any reason WHK must be informed immediately and no breeding will be allowed until that staus is returned.

Signed Electronically by:Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Breeders Signature:  BabyKittenCandy

indigowulf

BREEDER:                                                                         ADOPTER:

First Frost Kennels/Winterhaven Kennels                                 Name: indigowulf

BabyKittenCandy                                                                Kennel Name: Indigo's Wolves

www.firstfrostkennels.moonfruit.com                                     Website: http://indigoswolves.freehostia.com/
www.winterhavenkennels.moonfruit.com                                                                                      

PI PM: BabyKittenCandy                                                       Are You: REGISTERED

DOG's INFORMATION

Adopted Dog: not named yet-pup                                            This Contract is: MALE BREEDING

Description: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=164965       Adoption Fee: NA

D.O.B: Apr. 23, 2010                                                                Trade: YES
                                                                                            For: stable paddock

Sire:  Apollo                                                                             Dam:  Mischief

♦  FFK/WHK Guarantees satisfaction with all dogs we place.  If, within 14 days of the adoption, the adopter is not satisfied with thier dog they may return it for a full refund for any reason.  After 14 days no refund will be given.

♦   The dog is not to be Sold, given away or otherwise disposed of or abandoned to any person, auction or other entity.  Should the adopter be unable or unwilling to care for the dog at any point, FFK/WHK are to be contacted immediately and arrangements will be made for the return of the dog, no questions asked.

♦    FFK/WHK is to be notified if the above described dog ever becomes sterile for any reason.  This is not optional.

MALE BREEDING CONTRACT:
This animal may be bred by the adopter named above, no more than 12 times in his life, and with a period of 2 Weeks between breedings. If FFK/WHK decides that the breeding occuring with the above described dog does not follow the standards/rules of FFK/WHK the adopter will be required to immediately cease any and all breedings from this dog or risk having the dog reclaimed.

I  hereby certify that all statements made by me on this adoption agreement are true and correct and that I agree to all terms of the contract.  (I agree that WHK has the right to confiscate the above described dog at thier discretion in the event that any statements on this contract are found to be false, there is reason to believe I may not be following this contract, or for any other reason that violates the quality and/or calibur of the dog in question.)  If the adopter is a registered breeder at the time of adoption and looses thier registered status for any reason WHK must be informed immediately and no breeding will be allowed until that staus is returned.

Signed Electronically by: indigowulf

Breeders Signature:  BabyKittenCandy

toffeeca

Kennel Name: Delta Chip Kennels

Adopted Dog: Malalet 1 (Yet to be named)             This Contract is: MALE BREEDING

Description: Blue Merle                                            Adoption Fee: N/A

D.O.B: March 25, 2010                                            Trade: YES
                                                                                   For: Stable Foaling Paddock

Sire: Druid                                                                   Dam: Cassidy

♦  FFK/WHK Guarantees satisfaction with all dogs we place.  If, within 14 days of the adoption, the adopter is not satisfied with thier dog they may return it for a full refund for any reason.  After 14 days no refund will be given.

♦   The dog is not to be Sold, given away or otherwise disposed of or abandoned to any person, auction or other entity.  Should the adopter be unable or unwilling to care for the dog at any point, FFK/WHK are to be contacted immediately and arrangements will be made for the return of the dog, no questions asked.

♦    FFK/WHK is to be notified if the above described dog ever becomes sterile for any reason.  This is not optional.

MALE BREEDING CONTRACT:

I  hereby certify that all statements made by me on this adoption agreement are true and correct and that I agree to all terms of the contract.  (I agree that WHK has the right to confiscate the above described dog at thier discretion in the event that any statements on this contract are found to be false, there is reason to believe I may not be following this contract, or for any other reason that violates the quality and/or calibur of the dog in question.)  If the adopter is a registered breeder at the time of adoption and looses thier registered status for any reason WHK must be informed immediately and no breeding will be allowed until that staus is returned.

Signed Electronically by: toffeeca

Fwuffly

Name: Fwuffly

Kennel Name: Narside Kennels (NS)

Adopted Dog: Luna                                                        This Contract is: FEMALE BREEDING

Description: Black/Tan                                                  Adoption Fee: N/A

D.O.B: Unknown                                                                        Trade: YES
                                                                                               For: Stable Horse

Sire: Unknown                                                                   Dam:  Unknown

This animal may be bred by the adopter named above, no more than 10 times in her life.  She must be given at least 3 Weeks rest between litters before attempting to breed again.  If FFK/WHK decides that the breeding occuring with the above described dog does not follow the standards/rules of FFK/WHK the adopter will be required to immediately cease any and all breedings from this dog or risk having the dog reclaimed.

Signed Electronically by:Fwuffly