News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

springacres' Contracts

Started by springacres, April 05, 2010, 06:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springacres

Tallulah Kennels Contract

1. If you have obtained a dog from me in the past but are no longer interested in it, please offer it back to me first.

2.  Although it is not required, I would appreciate it if you used my prefix TalK in the dog's show name.

3. No inbreeding, crossbreeding, or overbreeding.  Overbreeding, for the purposes of this contract, means that females may not be bred more often than once every 6 weeks and males no more often than once every 2 weeks, "magic" breedings excepted.  Owners who do not follow this rule will receive feedback stating that they broke a previously signed agreement, and may be banned from future transactions with my kennel.

4. This contract only applies to dogs obtained from me after April 3, 2010; however, to those of you that obtained dogs from me before that date, I would appreciate at least rule #1 being honored.

springacres

springacres

springacres

springacres

springacres

After you have read the contract, please copy the following and paste in this thread, adding and deleting where necessary:

"I, [username], intend to [adopt/breed with] [pet name/ID#] and agree to the terms of springacres' contract.  I understand that breaking this contract may result in bad feedback and/or a ban on interactions with her kennel, including a ban from any events she is hosting."

Pinkshadow

"I, Pinkshadow, intend to adopt Name Me ID#140001 and agree to the terms of springacres' contract.  I understand that breaking this contract may result in repossession of the animal or animals obtained from springacres and/or a ban on interactions with her kennel, including a ban from any events she is hosting."

red_uni387

"I, red_uni387, intend to adopt ID #118966 and agree to the terms of springacres' contract.  I understand that breaking this contract may result in repossession of the animal or animals obtained from springacres and/or a ban on interactions with her kennel, including a ban from any events she is hosting."

Willow

"I, Willow,intend to adopt ID#140000 and agree to the terms of springacres' contract.  I understand that breaking this contract may result in bad feedback and/or a ban on interactions with her kennel, including a ban from any events she is hosting."

~Willow