News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~*Elenaria*~ Bribe Shop

Started by Elenaria, October 31, 2013, 10:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

Great, thanks! What do you mean he wasn't meant to hae red wings, i left the choice up to you?
Owner of Gliders!

Arty

@Crys: I sent the money for Flecks of Time a couple days ago :P

@Sera: I love the color Komek's horns were o.o can that be my favorite color for the edit boy?? Please???

Elenaria

Sarah Your offer of 10$ for Iono is accepted!  (Sorry, meant to post that before i went to do errands. xD; )

Winged, you mentioned in your other post that the wings looked red on your phone. xD;; But they were originally meant to be a burnt orange-ish colour.  hehe

Arty, sure! xD;  lol  As long as i remember. |D;;;;;;  Which i will do my best to do.  ^^ 
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Sarah Badr

Payment sent (crys acct). Thank you!

Arty

It looks so pretty o.o
But I desist, I love the Elenaria and they have to be my favorite Secundi adoptables. Right behind them is the Feli though XD

Winged

Haha well they're now a very bright red on my phone, and a burnt orange on my laptop screen :p

ETA: Arty, i just saw your avatar, love it!
Owner of Gliders!

Arty

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Pinkshadow on November 19, 2013, 02:28:59 PM
Raeris
- Premade: Raindrop

Offer: 15 USD

- Full Custom

Offer: 10 USD + Luestin RB or Feli RB

Custom Form
Name:
Breed: Fairy
Coat Color: Blood Bay?
Markings: Paint/Frame/Pinto or some, just like 60/40 colour and white (:
Color of Markings: (Mane should be black and white)
Horn Color: Something matching
Eye Color: Honey
Hoof Color: Golden brown
Wing Color: Something matching; Maybe markings like a butterfly or some.
Reference: Colours: http://upload-2.horzer.com/image_global/4-horse/_light-152242-pinto-hengst.jpg

Didn't know if you had seen this Rose, so i'll quote it (:

Rosedawn

I already responded. No worries love you don't have to keep reposting sometimes we are just thinking on something.

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Rosedawn on November 24, 2013, 12:05:32 PM
I already responded. No worries love you don't have to keep reposting sometimes we are just thinking on something.

SO sorry, i totally missed your reply o.O
- I'll wait with sending the USD for Raindrop till i get a final on the custom (: If that is ok? (:

toffeeca

Saevia Three Song Customs

Song Inspiration Custom Form
Name: Brutus
Favorite Color: Dark Magenta
Song Link: http://youtu.be/zgnHF2CwrPs

Name: Kala
Favorite Color: Forest green
Song Link: http://youtu.be/C5I19BPGofw

Name: Mohatu
Favorite Color: Red/orange/yellow sunrise color
Song Link: http://youtu.be/HwSKkKrUzUk

My offer: $15

sera

toffeeca: Accepted. ^^

A holiday announcement for sera: tomorrow we're starting north for Thanksgiving holiday, so we'll have a lot of intermittent driving and visiting people.  Not sure if i'll be able to do any customs work during this time frame, especially since once we get to our destination we might not have internet.  Or cell phone coverage. (i just have no idea, currently. xD; )  Hoping i'll be pleasantly surprised, but i'm not counting on it, so i may be AWOL until we get from the mountains (probably next Saturday or Sunday).  Please excuse Saevia's delay during this time frame!!  If there are any pets that need to be accepted in that time frame due to growth dates, please allow Rose or Crys to accept in my stead and i'll grab them at a later date.  ^^ <3 

toffeeca

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: Rosedawn on November 22, 2013, 11:00:20 AM
Sorry ryuu! I will absolutely take that trade and your can pick 1 type of marking (body face legs whatever) for free for reasons you know about. ;)

Yay! \o/ So excited! I need more Raeris Elenaria. :D Also I'm glad to send my Nom to someone who will really like her. Too many of my Noms just sit on my page and I rarely look at them, I feel like she needed a home where she is appreciated. <3

Here she is up for bid: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=515423

And here's my edited form:

Semi-Custom Form
Name:
Breed: Fairy
Coat Color: sorrel
Favorite Color: green
Marking: Bald Face
Three Inspiration Words: fiery temper, worthy

Winged

Raeris have you decided on my semi custom bribe on page 1 yet? You said you needed to decide and had to find out if Faolán is a natural or fantasy custom. So i'm not sure if you've forgotten about this, aren't interested or i missed a reply? Thanks :)
Owner of Gliders!

Elenaria

I'm sorry to keep you hanging so long winged. Right now I'm backing off of my bribes so unless its something I have to have I'm going to have to decline =( but thank you for the offer!!! I'm pushing to get through these so I can wrap everything up....

Bunraku's bribes

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Ryuu

Dawnstar

(I will accept bribes from you once these 2 are paid in full <3)

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Raeris is sadly only accepting USD bribes at this time...which stinks.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Rosedawn

Pink I will accept your $10 Custom slot bribe. <3 I'll probably grab one of your female Luestin for the RB if that's ok?

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Rosedawn on November 26, 2013, 08:48:22 PM
Pink I will accept your $10 Custom slot bribe. <3 I'll probably grab one of your female Luestin for the RB if that's ok?

Sure hun. 25 usd will be coming your way asap

Elenaria

Great. I have her done and I'm uploading her to the account so you can see her and let me know if anything needs changing. She'll enter your account when I receive payment <3

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Pinkshadow

Elenaria

Received and elenaria transferred

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

For Cutiee!  i hope i did her justice! D8

ETA: My FCFC choices are these two:
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=562108
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=560245

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Ryuukokoro

Wow, that's a gorgeous bay tobiano girl, Raeris! You did great with her wings!

Wildfilly94

I was just wondering if Crys is okay? She accepted bribes a little over a week ago but I haven't seen her or heard anything from her in a while. Just checking to make sure she's okay and life didn't swallow her whole or anything!

CrystalAngelNeko

life did swallow me whole, but everything is okay <3 I got one of Midnight's songs done so far.... but between work being hectic and thanksgiving, I didn't have much time! I'll try and fix that in the next couple of days~

Other then Midnight and Ryuu, did I accept any other bids that I didn't edit into my Elenaria post?

Wildfilly94

You missed dawns semi custom bribe (it's for me but she paid for it)
It's on page 4 ^^

I'm glad your okay now!! :)

Eta: Heres the form
Quote from: DawnStar7 on November 21, 2013, 04:43:50 PM
Corlanna Semi Custom

Name: (If left blank you can just buy a naming voucher =D )
Breed: Unicorn or Fairy (whichever inspires more)
Coat Color: Chestnut
Favorite Color: Seafoam
Three Inspiration Words: Tobiano, blanketed, trouble-maker

Bribe: $6

Owner will be Wildfilly94  xDD

Sarah Badr

I offer $20 USD for a full fantasy custom to whoever did Ledethian...

What is the difference between fantasy custom and fantasy marking custom? I want whichever Deth is.

Elenaria

Hey, Sarah. ^^  This is Saevia/sera; i did Ladethian.  Deth is a Fantasy Marking custom.

A fantasy custom is like the fairy i just posted for Cutiee.  She has a horse marking that could actually occur, just done in unnatural colors.  Deth has fantasy colors as well as markings that could not actually occur on a real horse.  ^^

Fantasy markings are meant to be quite rare, so it will require a hefty USD bribe in order to get one.

In view of that, i'll assume that you'd like to change your offer since you're looking for fantasy marking?

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Sarah Badr

Quote from: Elenaria on December 01, 2013, 01:28:10 PM

In view of that, i'll assume that you'd like to change your offer since you're looking for fantasy marking?

So lady, what kind of offer would that take?  :P

CutieePiee

Saw my new baby a couple days ago but was too busy to post anything. But I LOVE HER! <33 Thank you, sera! Spot on and super adorable on an Elenaria fairy! :DD

I'll go put both your FCFC for bid now. But FYI, this one is participating in a breeding, so until PonyMama finishes coloring the babies, I will send him over to you. :)
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=562108

Sarah Badr

Payment for Fantasy Marking Custom sent.

BabyKittenCandy

Sera, I notice the kitten you wanted has grown up and been sent back to the Feli acc cos he wasnt traded away in time. I guess this saddly voids our trade unless there was somet else I had you might like?

DawnStar7

Quote from: DawnStar7 on November 22, 2013, 03:49:41 PM
Corlanna Song Custom

Name: (If left blank you can just buy a naming voucher =D )
Favorite Color: Demonic Purple
Song Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T07F_JtZqV4

Bribe: $6

Reposting this, with small modifications.  :3

Elenaria

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Arty

Previously named Blank Slate

i hope he fits what you wanted... D8  He has heavy corning because of your profile on GK.  <3<;

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Arty

awww, no grullo type markings?

It's okay though, he's gorgeous o3o

Elenaria

Sarah Badr

Stairway to Heaven

i hope i got him right. D8;;;;  It's been a bit of a difficult day for me. ^^;;

Sorry, Arty. :/  i can go back and add some in.  i'll see if i'm up to it tonight. <3

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Arty

If you do, can you put in that pretty green we talked about? :DD

Elenaria

Uhhhhh...... i thought i got it on his wings. : (   Where did you want it?

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Arty

I dunno, I guess it just looks different on his horns or something >.>;;

Arty

it looks more like a pale, dirty green and the roan's wings look kinda bright ^^;; But it's fine I suppose :)

Edit: I love how much his horns stand out though, so having that color on the wings was a great idea :D

Elenaria

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Silvanon

Sarah's new boy is beauuuuutiful!

Sarah Badr

SERA!!!! WOW....HE IS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a neat name too. Though I'm probably going to change it.

Winged

That demon boy is awesome! Bet he'll have many admirers for breeding Sarah.
Owner of Gliders!

Elenaria

i'm so glad you like him, Sarah!  x3  If you would like, he may take on Fantasy Status, like Yokan and Hellfires.

Fantasy Status means that his babies are guaranteed to be fantasy, however, the only item you may use in breedings is the Red Apple (the basic item to allow breeding at all.)  All babies will have MLP genetics, which means that they can look like anything; they're not constrained to simply looking like their parents.  ^^

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Sarah Badr

skysnolimit

Does MLP stand for My Little Pony?

*hehe* confused