News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

}}Howl's Island{{ Preview and Interest Garnering

Started by Legends, March 21, 2010, 10:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legends

QuoteBecause Howl's Island is a shop with so many different items, all items are tradable. You may trade for other Howl's Island items, other adoptables, or Secundi Gold. Howl's Island items are NOT tradable for USD or other real world currency at any time. Islanders are normally not tradable. This is because each Islander prays to a certain Creator (that's you) and would become very upset if their god no longer wanted them. However, there will be certain times (a trading season) for Islanders who are unhappy and looking for a new Creator.

From website! :)

SeaCrest

Legends

Jojo's stones begin to glow... showing a male sign and a strange Rune.

Keilin Alyr

(I apologize in advance. My roleplay and narration snippets are still extremely rusty.)

Crouched next to a tree stump, Keilin pulls several 20-sided dice from a small bag and idly rolls them. Many of them glitter under the light of the moon. "Is there any reason you're rolling mostly 1s? It's no wonder I fail at all my roleplaying games."

One of the dice bounces off the edge of the stump, landing amidst some piled stones on a flat rock platform. Keilin draws a sharp breath, glancing around quickly to see if anyone had taken offense. Almost on cue, clouds drifted in to obscure the moon.

"Right, that's not ominous at all. I hope that isn't a sacred spot," she mutters, rushing toward the stones to retrieve her errant die. Keilin fumbles in the darkness, muttering some vague threat about revenge later, and carefully plucks the tiny 20-sider by touch alone. With a nod, she stands up but hesitates.

"Those aren't random rocks. What are they?" She crouches next to the flat rock, picking up one little stone in each hand. In what little moonlight filters through the clouds, she strains to make out any carvings or inscriptions on them.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Legends

Upon closer inspection, the stones in Keilin Alyr's hands are a blue Rune and one that is strangely... blank.

Keilin Alyr

(Oh wow, a custom rune? Thank you so much, Ryuu! =D)

Keilin gasps as one of the little stones glows in her outstretched hand. The other seems to pulse with energy and so much potential, but nothing shows on it. She holds the blank stone next to the glimmering light of the blue rune, turning the stone over and examining it closely again. Her fingertips tingle, but still, nothing shows. Not a mere rock though, that much was certain.

"I'm going to take them with me," she says to whoever might be lingering nearby unseen. "And yeah, I'll stop it with the dice for a while." She scratches her head, looking sheepish. "I guess I should probably be more respectful of this forest."

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

SweetCaroline

*Steps forward & slowly manuvers her hand toward the bottom of the pile of stones & brings out 2 stones & puts them in her pocket*
~SC~

Ryuukokoro

SweetCaroline's stones begin to glow... showing a Blue Rune and a Red Rune.

Conroy

I stepped forward and plunged my hand in the pile and grabbed two.

Legends

Conroy's stones start to glow... revealing a strange Rune and a male sign!

Goddesss

Being able to resist no longer I make my way to the pile careful not to trip.  I close my eyes and Grab 2 stones from the pile.