News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

|[Desert Striders]| Interest thread...

Started by Willow, May 16, 2010, 11:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solistia

(ack, sorry........I got distracted yesterday OTL Dragon Age ate my soul >A> )

Okay, got two lined up, one keeps the BG of the cert limited to the text area, the other filling the whole screen~<3

Willow

Oooh, I like the second one, and they're more the size I'd like :)
Can I ask how I'd paste the familiars onto the image with the Striders?
In fact, it'd be the first time I've certed without somehow involving MSpaint, I don't have a clue X3
What would you be looking for as payment? ^^
~Willow

Solistia

I added placements for all the familiars :3

As a note, the male and female are resized to 90%, so before you put them on the cert, make sure you change the uncerted image to 90%, then copy over to the cert. (if you forget, the layer name tells you how big it should be :3)

Each familiar is placed twice, one for the female and one for the male (since their poses are so different, it looks better if they're in different places depending on the gender of the Desert Strider)

Labels are CM (Canid for Male) and CF (Canid for Female), etc.

Cert: http://lasolistia.com/stuff/DSCert1.psd
Font: http://lasolistia.com/stuff/Prince_of_Persia_Game_Font_by_Rapsound.ttf

and payment....uuuhhhh....lemme think about it? XD

Willow

Thanks, it's great, but I still don't know how to paste a transparent image over the top, do I flatten the image?
X3
~Willow

ETA: Ok I can paste them on now, but when I try and move the female on top of the other, it sort of jumps, and leaves a thick line :3
I'll get an image...

Solistia

All I did was take the PNG image, and resize it. So once you have your transparent PNG, open that up, resize it, and paste it onto the cert. Also, can I ask what program you're using to cert?

Willow

Photoshop, and nevermind, I've got it to work :D
Thank you so much for your patience and for making the cert, would you object to me starting to use it? Or would you rather wait until payment is sorted? ^^
~Willow

Solistia

Oh no, feel free, go ahead, be my guest XD (I helped make the cert so you could get these started quickly after all XD)

/goes back to look over offered payment types you listed earlier >A>

Math

I can't wait to see these up and running. :)

Willow, you still haven't sent me the files so that I could colour my two along with three for your use. :)

Solistia

Okay, how's about I can color a couple for myself? I think that'd be awesome >w< (do you allow edits? >A> /wants to add some nifty things)

Willow

Math, I asked for your email and you didn't reply :)
I'll send them along as soon as I get it...
Solista; That's fine, and sure you could have a few edits ^^

So yeah, emails please! ^.^

Ty! *sets off to start first thread*
~Willow

Solistia

theluminaria [at] gmail [dot] com :3
/excited >w<

Math

Oh. Silly me. xP

hayley.sullivan@ymail.com

:)

ETA: Shall I send them to you for certing after I'm done? (can't wait to start colouring! :D)