News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Ishmahri* Breeding and Growing Help -prize added

Started by PonyMama, June 26, 2010, 07:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

I want them to be successful on Secundi so I am trying to get everythign worked out.  I will be importing all owned ones that have owners here but that will happen in it's own time, what I need today is help with the growing and breeding of the Ishmahri.

Currently you need an item (or three) to breed or grow your ishmahri, I woudl like to know what people think of this system.  Maybe some possible changes.

For each person who reads through and lets me know what they think of the current growing and breeding system I will enter you in to win this girl:

PonyMama

Growing

For a young Ishmahri to grow into an adult, several different materials are required. We have already seen the mushroom and the fungus, and heard of the mysterious pitcher plant. To use these plants, one must take them to an Alchemist.
The Alchemist will carefully mash the mushroom and the fungus into a paste. This paste will be spread on a large stone to dry thoroughly. When the mixture is dry, the Alchemist will place it inside the pitcher plant. He will then add pure spring water, swirling the pitcher constantly to dissolve the powdered fungi. When the mixture has reached the proper consistency, it will appear as a brown sludge.
The Alchemist will then take three hairs from the Ishmahri who wishes to grow. One must be from the head, one from the body, and the last from the tail. When these hairs are added, the potion will turn the color of the Ishmahri. The Alchemist pours three drops of the mixture from the pitcher plant onto the Ishmahri, one on the head, one on the body, and the last on the tail. Very soon, the Ishmahri will fall asleep, and when he or she wakes, she will be an adult.

Written by Raenia of PonyIsland

The items you need to Grow an Ishmahri:

these items make the Tonic: (which may also be used instead of the three items).

PonyMama

Breeding

For 2 Ishmahri to breed there are 3 items that are needed, a pitcher Plant, berry, and a worm.  How are these items going to make a Breeding foam you ask.  Well, first the two Ishmahri wishing to breed must bring the three items to the Alchemist.  The Alchemist will then speak to the worm, who will wriggle it's way inside of the berry.  When he is done wriggling he will bring out the seed foundin the middle of the berry.  At this point the Alchemist will very carefully break open the berry seed which has a special juice inside of it.  She will then drain the juice from the berry into the pitcher plant.  Now the mixture is almost complete.
For the Breeding Tonic to be special for every breeding it must have the saliva of each parent-to-be.  Meaning each of the Ishmahri must spit into the pitcher plant.
The mixture will then turn to foam which will help fertilize the Ishmahri egg.

Written by Blondie_63 of Pony Island

The items you need to Breed an Ishmahri

These items will make a breeding Foam (which may also be used instead of the three items).

PonyMama

The Pitcher plant, Worm, Berry, Mushroom and fungus will be handed out for prizes often, lots in RP's if people woudl be liking that.

The Foam and Tonic premade will only be very special prizes or auctioned.

PonyMama

Prize added for anyone who helps me will be entered into a draw for her

YourLoveOnly

sera

Oh, glad you bumped this. xD i started skimming it the other day then baby freaked out and by the time i got back i'd forgotten wot i was doing. xD;

i like the Growing items for sure; reminds me a little of the blobbies, which makes me giggle.  lol 

For the Breeding items, i find this amusing and a little disturbing. xD;  i'm not a huge fan of worms and when i first read that you'd need a worm is was very 'eeeewwww'. xD;  Getting it to remove the seed is hilarious, though.  It also makes me wonder if an Ishmari could befriend a worm and thus always have one on hand to help with breedings. . .xD;  Sorry, that's just the story my brain came up with.  xD;

Overall, i think these both sound fine.  ^^ Would it be all right to RP one or two Ishmari, but use the items for all of them?  Or would you be obligated to RP the Ishmari wanting the items?  ^^ Some of my lovelies will need the Growing ones for sure.    Oh, will you also be selling some of the items?  (Not pre-mixed).  ^^

PonyMama

when I get them figured out again and get the forum for them cleaned up so it will be at least until the end of this month

PonyMama

Sera, once the item is yours you can use it however.  The RP is just for the items to be foudn sometimes.  I woudl let you know if the items must be used on teh RP'd character at the start of the RP, but I highly doubt this would happen.

Items themselves will be easy to get and the odd sale will be held so people who don't rp or haven't in a while can still grow and breed their ishmahri

Goddesss

I think your breeding system is very imaginative.  I like it a lot.  I am also glad to se you can get items without role playing because I dont really RP.  I dont think I have any of these but would love to have some and breed also.

YourLoveOnly

Oookay I finally returned xD

@sera: I loved your suggestion of befriending a worm XD

I personally love RP and I think this would be a great way to encourage it :) Although I am a little afraid the amount of items needed scares people off, I personally love it.