News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

+Little Chimaera+ Honest Feedback Wanted

Started by Kage Davies, December 23, 2010, 09:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kage Davies

Its come to my attention that there are some things that people might have to say about the shop. I understand that. Christmas is a long holiday for me, so if there's any time that's good for changing things, its now. I want to hear your best things, and your worst things. Good criticism involves both. We were very grateful for the support we recieved in the votes, and even if the staff decide that we're not right for an Agency, we still want to improve for the future.

There are some thread rules.
~ Do NOT reply to anyone else's feedback, please. I really don't want any arguments here. That includes any replies I make to someone else's feedback.
~ Feel free to PM me if you're not comfortable posting here.

I will not hold your opinions against you at all ^^. I would rather know what people think, than work hard under a misapprehenion. I will reply to your comments, but you don't have to reply to me if you don't want to :).

Thanks

Kage xx

Sunchaser

I agree

Eta: I want you guys to know that we do try our hardest for getting everything done on time. I myself have problems with growings. I know this and am trying to figure out a way to change it but right now i havnt founbd a good way for me.

And on another note i truthfully didnt think wed be in the top three with the agency voting. Im extremly excited about it and do hope we can be a agency. if we cant well we cant and we just wait for next time. So those that voted for us thank you so much!

Neocridders

First of all, I love the art. I love the events. The staff if friendly. The otherfollowers are nice. The rules are easy to understand. I enjoy the variety in events.
Although I'm shy on PI nowadays, I like that you guys hold the equal events on each.

I like the fun atmosphere. I like how they are run. They look professional.

Right now, I can't think of any complaints.

hiyoko

I love LC, though I'm sure you both know that with my herd of LCs.^^ The art is amazing and the games are fun, especially since there is always someone there.