News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Luminaria* What is owed? and questionair

Started by PonyMama, May 17, 2011, 11:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Ok I need to know as we need to get the shop under control.

what is owed?

I need to know of any certings, customs, growings or other?

I will go through everything I have to see if it is there, but the shop will have some major changes, the way it is currently set up is obviously not working on so many levels, so let me know what you want, hate or love about how it has run to date.

So here we go:

What are you owed?
(please include links if possible you may PM me if more comfortable)

What do you hate about the shop so far?

What do you love about the shop?

What do you want to see changed, or started?

(Be honest, if you feel it is really mean but you need to say it, please feel free to PM me, I understand things were not great)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My to-do List
(things I am told about or find on my own)

Hiyoko: cert Dottie
Neo: Cert Kimi
SeaCrest: Grow Leneus & Cert Spirit
Toffeeca: Grow Boust, Leche & Plum
Toffeeca: aquire names for 5 unnamed
Garney: re-upload all owned
CutieePiee: Cert Cresla'jume
Aralie: Grow Kuval

OK all the files I had, have been uploaded, that includes the candygrams and soli files
I have not done my edits (posted above just yet but starting now)

Here is the secundi owner folders:
http://pm.lasolistia.com/Luminaria/Secundi-Owners/

Aralie

What are you owed?
Two growings
http://pm.lasolistia.com/Luminaria/PI-Owners/Aralie/Kuvalcert.png
http://pm.lasolistia.com/Luminaria/Secundi-Owners/Aralie/Lance_cert.png

What do you hate about the shop so far?
What do you love about the shop?
What do you want to see changed, or started?

Haven't been with Luminaria for very long so I am not sure how customs and typical breeding is done so I can't comment on those. I must say that I always love the games and events that are held. I am mainly just looking forward to acquiring more Luminaria from anything. Auctions, games, customs *plots*

PonyMama

Ok Aralie I do not have the grown image to your secundi baby, I think I may either have to color the adult myself or we can claim it a forever baby

Aralie

The baby lineart is so adorable so he can stay a forever baby ^_^

PonyMama

Ok I will make sure to add that onto his cert
just moving files around in my own folders, while looking for adult for the other, I know I have it but where

YourLoveOnly

I still have all the adult files, send me a PM with anything you need uploaded and I can get that done =)

I couldn't do the growings because my photoshop broke, so couldn't use the cert file as it won't work with GIMP.

PonyMama

if you have anything that is owed, it woudl be nice if you can send it all to me in a PM so I can get that to everyone< have no clue what is still owed so it is just a matter of people telling me so I can get it done

YourLoveOnly

I have no idea either, I finished all events. Pets from Vday flatsale and breedings both here and on PI need growing, but the PI breedings aren't certed yet because toffeeca didn't give me names yet. And there is a pet from Silvanon that Soli knows about that needs certing. I can't think of anything else I would owe. Like I said, I couldn't do the growings. Can upload files, but not until after moving because my computer will get boxed up tomorrow. But I will be moved within two weeks then I can get it all to you. I just remember that you said me uploading a bunch of files got you confused last time, so I thought maybe it helped if you said "next stage of this pet please" but whatever works for you is fine by me ^^

PonyMama

Sil's has been certed

everything else, since it just seems like it will be a pain will either be recolored by me or left as forever baby, easy peasy done

PonyMama

Okay peoples, need to grab actual files (they were never put onto my laptop) but I want to try do an event, so I can get this shop up and running again

Please be honest, I need to know what you like about some shops.