News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Octopuss* want a Pokemon event?

Started by PonyMama, September 02, 2011, 10:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Okay so still don't have all my Orlaya files, but do have my octopuss ones and I want to color for you guys, so i was thinking of having a pokemon event again.  I am sure it was here that I had it.

So who would be interested in a pokemon event for the octopuss?

Let me see if I can find an example

Keilin Alyr

You know I'm always up for any and all Pokemon events and your amazing coloring. These little guys are so darned adorable too. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Aralie

I would definately be up for a pokemon event! Always love your colouring!

Ravvana

PonyMama

Okay well I started to color some up for you guys, and hopefully there will be a ton of interest, if not you three will get a ton of poke-Octopuss

Winged

I might be interested, but i know abouloutely nothing about pokemon, so would just like them cos the poke-octopuss look cool  ;) But if you don't mind that, and i don't need pokemon knowledge to enter some events then i'd love it!
Owner of Gliders!

Luv007

I ADORE pokemon!!! I would love to see an event!

PonyMama

winged some knowledge is usually needed.  The flatsale I usually have the person post the image of the pokemon I used as reference

So example would be the Oshawott up there in the examples.  he would just be posted without his name and someone would have to post a picture of an actual Oshawott to win it
But I noticed people were more then willing to help others and I do try and help people out with hints so they have a chance, cause I don't want anyone to feel they don't have a chance

this time there will be some very recognizable ones, so even just hunting through a pokedex site you could easily find some

Ryuukokoro

SkySong

I haven't gotten into the Octopuss before, but I'd definitely be interesting in checking it out if/when you have a flatsale. :)
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

PonyMama

be prepared, I have 11 octopuss colored already
quite a few have edits.  Probably more then I should do, but since I have been out so long these are a treat

I may find time tomorrow to do something