News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{LC} Information and Colourist Opportunity

Started by Little Chimaera, February 17, 2012, 11:49:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Chimaera

Since we have been a bit less active than I was hoping for I thought I would let everyone know what has been going on.

Kage's real life has been quite hectic lately so for the past little while and until her life has settled down I (Aralie) have taken over the Little Chimaera adoptable, with full permission from Kage.

If you are missing anything from any event please PM the Little Chimaera account and I will do my best to find what you are missing ^_^

There are a few things that I wanted to ask all of you about considering the LC adoptable

Do you like the fact that the lines are coloured or would you prefer the black outline?
I have been thinking about changing the amount of time for growings and the time to trade. Which of the following option would you prefer?
-Keep as is. 1 week from baby to adolescent, 2 week from adolescent to adult. 1 week to trade
-Change to 2 weeks from baby to adolescent, 1 week from adolescent to adult. 2 weeks to trade
-Change to 1 week from baby to adolescent, 1 week from adolescent to adult. 1 week to trade
-Change to 1 week from baby to adolescent, 1 week from adolescent to adult. 2 weeks to trade
-Keep growing as is but give 3 weeks to trade

The last thing is that Nilla and I have been discussing hiring another 1 or maybe 2 new colourists for the adoptable since we are both in school. If you are interested please fill out the following form and either post or PM your form in.

Username:
We try to hold events every month. Would you be able to colour at least 2 flaffle pets (baby through adult) and one other pet (adult stage only) for each event?
What program do you use to colour?
Examples of your colouring:
(can be examples from other adoptables or any other digital colouring)
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Arty

Username: AlaskanTailoyr
Would you be able to colour at least 2 flaffle pets (baby through adult) and one other pet (adult stage only) for each event? Yesh ^_^
What program do you use to color? Adobe Photoshop and Adobe fireworks
Examples of your colouring: umm... all my examples are in my cat fish thread, and you have my coloring of the flits  ^^

I think we should have until they are adults to trade them, though I also think the second stage of growing should be the same as the first ( preferring one week >.<)

Wildfilly94

I had a custom from kage due but she never started or finished. I understand if there's no way to get that custom, and is not too much trouble sense shred didn't accept my sg for it either. just getting you know
i like the system we have, but 3 weeks to trade would be nice. maybe even making the second state of growing to 1 week but its not a big issue.
i may be able to color, but ill have to think for a bit ti decide, sense im doing a commission right now and another one possibly soon as well as drawing a new adoptable for myself or to sell.

SkySong

Why the heck not?

Username:
SkySong
We try to hold events every month. Would you be able to colour at least 2 flaffle pets (baby through adult) and one other pet (adult stage only) for each event? Should be able to, if not more
What program do you use to colour? I now use PaintTool Sai (It can work with psds, and I can use gimp for any xcfs)
Examples of your colouring: Any of the Colibri? I can color up some others if you really want me to.

I still have some Colibri stuff to finish up, as well as some other random stuff, but this work load should be no problem.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

SkySong

Oh, and I like the system that we have now, more or less, but if we had two/three weeks to trade them instead of just one that might make things easier.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Arty

Oh, and keep coloring the lines, they add more oomph to the finished piece >.<