News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Little Hooves}All Hired! :D

Started by Super Starz, June 08, 2012, 03:29:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Starz

I'm currently having an Adoptable Set commissioned by Willow. The Adoptable is currently unamed and I'm running a Poll for naming ideas on a separate thread if you'd like to vote xD I'm looking to hire the following to help run this Adoptable with me:
*2 Full Time Colorists & 1 Part Time- 0/3 positions available! (Looking for 1 Full Time Colorist) Please welcome Willow & Luv007! Our new Part Time Colorists! :D and Hiyoko,Our Full Time Colorist! Wildfilly94 is our new Guest Colorist whenever she has the time :)
*Line Edit Artist/Cosplay Artist 0/1 positions available! Pleaqse welcome SkySong! Our new Line Edit/Cosplay Artist! :D
*Assistant (This person will help me with the overall running,Running Threads & Competition's, Certing and sorting out forms..etc) 0/1 positions available!

Colorists will receive 35-45% commission, In whatever the Payment Method may be. Line Edit/Cosplay will receive 55-65% and assisstants either 10-15% or a fixed weekly/monthly amount :)

Here are the lines you will be coloring, Now mostly finished!:

Form to fill out if interested:

Username:
Position Applying for:
Examples:
Program used (Gimp,Photoshop...etc)

I'll close this when all positions are filled,Thank you! :D

SkySong

I would love to help, but I don't know how much time I could put into it. So I'd probably have to go with part time colorist or line edit.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Luv007

I'll second Sky for line edits.  She's great with them and was a HUGE help to me!

Willow

Username: Willow
Position Applying for: Part Time Colourist
Examples:

Program Used: Photoshop

>>;
I enjoyed colouring them too much.
I'd be happy to fill in as a colourist every now and again <3

Super Starz

SkySong, I'm sure we could work something out :) Would you mind sending me some examples of your work? :)
Luv007- Thank you for that, I'm sure SkySong will be great! :)
Willow- Of course you could help! :) Without you,I wouldn't have these lines :) And +, I really do love your coloring! xD

Super Starz

Congradulation's to our 2 newest colorists! :D Please welcome Willow and Luv007! :D

hiyoko

Username: hiyoko
Position Applying for: Colorist
Examples:

Program used: Gimp

Willow

Whee! *confetti*

I'm excited to see these guys progress :'D

Wildfilly94

I'd love to help color (Horse-style coloring is where i am my best, but I'm so consumed in evo at the moment, I cant really commit to anything right now. But if I'm ever available, I'll let you know. <3)

Super Starz

Hiyoko- Thank you for applying! :D Were you appyling for the Full or Part time colorist? :)
Willow- *joins in throwing confetti* xD I'm glad to hear that and so am I! :D I can't wait to get an Aopty Thread set up for them! :D
Wildfilly94- I'd love for you to help when your able to, as I have seen some of your work and I really do like your style :) And yes, If you ever are available, Please let me know as I'm sure I could give you a little Guest coloring spot or something :)

hiyoko

It doesn't matter, whatever you need.

Super Starz

Would be able to be a Full-Time Colorist? :) If you aren't able to commit to full time, that's fine and we could work something else out? :D

hiyoko

SkySong

Here, I'll just make a post.

Username: SkySong
Position Applying for: Line Edit Artist/Cosplay Artist
Examples:

Glider mutations
Female Fins
Male Fins
Female Spade Tail
Male Spade Tail

Evo mutations
(I hope the respective owners don't mind me borrowing the pictures)
Male Chibi Wings
Female Chibi Wings
Baby Chibi Wings
Baby Chibi Wings
Fairy Wings

Program used: SAI, gimp

There are also Luv's Fable, which I can dig up if you like. They were done in gimp apposed to the above SAI, though, so the lines do have a slight difference.

Super Starz

Sounds perfect then! :) Welcome to the team! :D

And another big welcome to our new Full Time Colorist- hiyoko! :D

Super Starz

Those examples are fine SkySong! Thank you! :D And you are now our Line/Cosplay Edit artist! A big welcome from the rest of the team! :D

And a big welcome to our Line Edit Artist/Cosplay Artist SkySong! :D

SkySong

Congrats to the three colorists! :)

And thanks, Starz!

Super Starz

:D Just updated to looking for 1 more full time colorist as we have a few part times and only Hiyoko as a full :) And no problem SkySong! I hope you enjoy working with this adoptable! :D

Luv007

Super Starz

No problem! Thank you for applying and I hope you enjoy working with this Adoptable :D

Super Starz

All positions filled! Thank you to everyone who applied! :)