Previous topic - Next topic

Elenaria

To Do List:
Back Story - 100%
Banner - 0%
Certificate - 0%
Premades - 60%
Items - 0%

On a surprisingly cool summer night, the stars fell from the heavens.  A shimmering sea of light arced across the sky, spirals of colors that plummeted towards the ground.  The stars were drawn to earth by need.  They pulsed, a flourish of light and sound.  All that remained was to wait for those who might hear their song.

Corlanna skipped through the field of flowers, enjoying the scent of them even as she made her way to the next copse of trees.  Her hands trailed over the bark of the trees, feeling what they felt, accepting their knowledge.  They were happy, they were content.  They were... Worried.  She frowned, pausing in her trek to place both hands against the ancient heartwood tree.  Something distant had fallen.  Something had disturbed the land and lulled it.  She faced the north and sprinted off, bounding like a deer through the trees.

Saevia found herself humming a melody she didn't know, something low and longing.  She paused in her herb gathering, leaving back on her heels and glancing around at the large trees surrounding her.  It was a beautiful song, but it made her heart ache.  She rose, bringing her basket with her and turning to the east.  There was something calling her.

Raeris held his arm steady as the falcon dropped towards him, talons outstretched.  It hit his arm hard, but though its feet closed, it did not pierce the leather gauntlet protecting the elf's flesh.  The bird turned, staring straight into his eyes and he felt the raptor's knowledge pass through to him, a bright flare of information and memory.  The bird screamed, a high keening sound and he did as it wanted, tossing it up into the air.  The west: he was needed.

The three converged upon the same place and paused as they saw each other.  Corlanna recovered first, giggling at her slightly older siblings and waving cheerfully at them.  Raeris lifted a hand in greeting, moving closer to his sisters.  The triplets were united again.

Together, they faced the clearing and the sparkling song that awaited them there.  

Nestled in the deep, emerald grass, a plethora of large colorful, star-like objects waited, humming in anticipation of those approaching.  Raeris stepped forward first as Saevia caught their sister's arm to keep her from darting in without a care.  Corlanna shifted excitedly until Raeris waved that it was safe for them, then the three approached the eggs reverently as the first of them cracked and a coppery horn emerged.  A unicorn appeared, made of twilight and stars, and she perked long ears towards the three elves before daintily making her way to Raeris.

Saevia glanced at her brother with a smile, and caught Corlanna's hand once more.  She squeezed once and turned her sister towards one egg, then reached out to another.  They had a duty laid upon them, she knew, to find fitting homes for these beautiful creatures: Elenaria, the song of the stars.
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

hiyoko

Rosedawn

Elenaria

I'm real glad to see interest already!

We're working hard to get them out as soon as possible. Once the Cert and the Back Story are complete, we plan on starting events right away! Maybe one of the events can be to design us a banner? Wouldn't that be fun~

In the mean time, what would everyone on Secundi like to see from us?

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Aralie

Sunchaser

CrystalAngelNeko

Wow... so pretty!

I'd like to see activity -nods- events whenever you can manage them...  man, they're just so pretty @_@

Will you have any rare colors? or rare something? Will they come in all colors but only horse markings? Or will we able to get crazy designs on them? Like rainbow patches?

Elenaria

What we have planned is for natural horse colors and natural horse markings to be the most common Elenaria out there (PS the plural is also Elenaria =D ) Fantasy colors will be more rare and crazy markings will be the rarest.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Wildfilly94

Willow

Wow they're stunning! :'D
I can't wait to see them adopted out!

<3

SkySong

They are gorgeous! Definitely like what I see. :) And ditto Crystal, activity whenever possible. Not too picky about events.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Ryuukokoro

Those lines are stunning and I'm sure they will be welcomed heartily on Secundi.

I'm interested in their backstory!

Kadana Sorano

I like them, the first more then the second, but I do like them both :)

Curious, is this a male and a female of the same species, or are they two different species/breed examples?

As for events.. Frankens always seem to go over really well.  And I would love to grab a few inspirational customs of them.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Elenaria

These are the female and male Elenaria. I'm glad to see so much interest in them already!

Edit:
Silly brother! You forgot to share which is which! The lovely mare would be the first one with her curling mane, and the stallion would be the strong bold one.

Oh, and Kadana, inspirational customs are a must! Especially ones to do with music~ Elenaria are practically music themselves. It is in there name after all.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Winged

Those lines are gorgeous! The shading in the hair is amazing :) I can't wait to see some more of them! And i definately need to get a kelpie custom xD
Owner of Gliders!

Kadana Sorano

Good to know, thank you!

And I love the story, good job on it :)
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

SkySong

I do love the story you have there, rather creative. It kind of reminds me of Tolkien's stories, actually. Not the wording, but the fantasy air to it.

springacres

The lines are gorgeous, and I love the intriguing backstory you have for them too! <3

Kahlira

So pretty! I want to brush their hairrrr!!

Willow

Rosedawn

Oooh I really like the story! I think you should open soon!!!

Elenaria

Eee! Heh-hee~ You all make me so happy! I can't help but bounce and twirl! Teehehe! You make Saevia happy too. She's the one who scribed that lovely story of how the three of us first met the Elenaria. She's just too quiet and shy to except your wonderful praises.

Oh I know~ How would you like to meet some of the Elenaria waiting to go home? They are such a handful! They're getting to antsy waiting to go to their new homes.

This one was personally hatched by my big brother! She almost has the same personality as him... A bit of a social outcast, but oh so pretty!

This is a boy that came to us willingly. He's very powerful and quite the vain stallion.

Oh, oh! You must see this girl! She's such a smart girl~ And she loves her apples so much! Isn't she just beautiful?

I don't think I enjoy the insuination you are making Corlanna......-grumbles- social outcast indeed.....

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

SkySong

Haha, they're all very pretty. The first girl has a rather striking mane there, too!

springacres

Oh, they're all gorgeous!  But I think the second girl and the boy are my favorites <3

YourLoveOnly

Oooh that final girl is so stunning! *offers beautiful lady an apple*

These look interesting!  :D

Elenaria

Oh hush brother, you are antisocial, admit it.

Oh! Yes, sorry. Me and my brother bicker quite often, hehe! It's all in fun and games, I promise. But enough about me! I have more pretties to show you! Now, these three wont be up for adoption because they are my siblings and I personal friends. Here, lets go meet them!

This girl is Nae'amawyn, she's my brother's companion. She was the first Elenaria born, so who best to go to the eldest sibling?

Now this pretty girl is Etude. She belongs to my sister. Isn't her colors just stunning?

And this? This is my stallion. His name Sha'tril~ It means sun dancer. Isn't it just so fitting? He's the youngest too! Just like me!

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

SkySong

They are all amazing! I like the little white markings on Sha'tril's face.

Kahlira

Apples? Oh I have apples a plenty, and yes, the marking on Sha'tril's face is stunning! And the sparkley hair on Nae'amawyn, so pretty!

Wildfilly94