News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

LTB- Possible tattoo design

Started by PonyMama, June 20, 2010, 03:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Ok I have no USD, and I am not looking for something huge and fully detailed, but I coudl pay in some sg, and you would forever knod there was a small design you made tattooed forever on me.

So on my left wrist I have this tattoo:

So as you see it is not big.  Well I have decided I want another to put on the other wrist, something abotu the same size, that has to do with my daughters.  I have alwasy called my older one my little monkey and the youngest has always been my piggy

So I am looking for something cute, small, no color, of a pig head and a monkey head, no bigger then about 2 inches tall 1 inch wide

If you may be interested please let me know and let me see some of yoru work.  Heck even if you just want to try it out.  I will be posting on PI as well to get a big community of people who like to draw involved, but will alwasy look here first.

BabyKittenCandy

PM, that tattoo you have is lovely! Does it mean anything? Im looking for a design to go on my wrist but havent decided yet what I would like. Possibly a dragon, thats what a few of mine are already but im so unsure

PonyMama

yeah it is my sign and the signs of my kids

So pisces, Aries and Gemini

PonyMama

Anyone interested in maybe doing this?

I was hoping to get another tattoo around xmas, but nobody seems interested in makign this for me anywhere. I can't even cont eh hubby into drawing something up and I have tried and failed countless times to what I want it to look like.

Blondie_63

I will talk to my boyfriend when he gets home he's a tattoo artist and I'll see what he comes up with.

PonyMama

that woudl be awesome, I asked my hubby and he said no, now his work friends are makign fun of him for not trying, but that is just how it goes sometimes

Blondie_63

Do you want it like half monkey head half pig head to make one head
or
A monkey head with like a pig's nose or something like that
or
Like a monkey head with a pig body or vice versa.

PonyMama

I would like two little faces, with maybe two little tails, and if two little bodies can fit in that space so be it