News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TheStable: Looking for Very Part-Time Colorists (closed)

Started by Ravvana, September 01, 2010, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

I would like to do a big end-of-summer event before I leave for college in mid-September. In order to give out as many horses as possible without going crazy, I've decided to look for a bit of outside help. Please be warned that I'm going to be very picky when it comes to quality control. Please do not be offended if I do not hire you.

I'm going to do a bit of an application system, as I only really need one or two part-time colorists for this event. If you're interested in applying, I'll need you to color me 3 of the following:
-blue roan
-chestnut frame overo
-bay silver dapple
-gray blanket appaloosa
-yellow dun

Here is the lineart you'll be using (please use each one at least once):
http://stable.colbyforkicks.com/rav_draft_mare.psd
http://stable.colbyforkicks.com/rav_draft_stal.psd

Please PM me the .psds of your colored horses. DO NOT post them in this thread. Even if I don't officially hire you, I may be interested in using your application horses in one of the giveaways. Let me know in your PM whether or not this would be okay with you.

Also, please let me know in your PM what kind of fee you'd like in return for your coloring, if I decided to hire you.

I'll leave this open for around three days.

Thank you! :)

Ryuukokoro

Hmm, when I try to download the .psd's I am taken to a white page filled with random code. Does anyone else see this or is it just my computer?

YourLoveOnly

They work here, so I am afraid it is your computer then :-\ Or maybe try a different browser?
My computer Windows XP Home Edition and I use the most recent version of IE as a browser.

Ravvana

toffeeca

I just tried to open it and I get a page with random code as well. I am using firefox but if I try with IE then it works.

Keilin Alyr

Odd, I had no problem downloading the files in Safari. Maybe the problem is browser-specfic?

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ryuukokoro

red_uni387

does anyone know a site where you can upload psds into links like the ones Rav has? uploadpsd.com just had to close ><

Ravvana

You guys can email me the files if you can't find somewhere to upload: horseluv777 @ aol . com (no spaces).

toffeeca: Give me your email address and I can email you the files. That's what I ended up doing with Ryuu :)

Ravvana

This is now closed :) I will be contacting a few of you via PM. Thanks to everyone for your interest and time!

zarzamora