Pinkshadow

As i have loong wanted to make my own adoptie, im currently looking for :

- A Lineart with 2-3 stages
Would prefer 3 .
- A lineart with diffrence from female and male
(so 4-6 drawings in all)
- Prefered inked and shaded ;)

- Pref something liek "From flower to some kitty liek animal with wings"
If you can make cert too that would be awsome but else i think i can myself ;)

Im willing to pay with US dollars :D

jojo

I'm willing to take a shot at this! I can sketch up a critter and see if you like it, probably by tomorrow? :)

How much would you pay for inking and shading?

If you need examples, take a look through my deviantart. I also did the lines (not the inking through) for Whimsy's Fortune Keepers.

Whimsy

I can vouch that jojo is and AWESOME artist, and that if you order from her you'll get above and beyond what you expected.

Russa did the inking & shading for my fortune keepers, on pi, the quality is awesome however the price was up there (not for her work, just in general it was a lot o money for me)

jojo

Pinkshadow

Well Depending on how much and such, i would pay liek hmm 40? 45? maybe more or less? :P
i dont really know what lineart is priced at? :)

im sure we can work it out :)

Well (40-45 for all , drawings and ink shading)
Maybe more but lets work that out :p

I have MSN , Skype if thats easiere? :D

Sunchaser

inking and shading is a hard thing to come by. depending on how complex somthing is shoudl be depending on how much you pay. If all of it is done by the same person you usually should get a small discount, agian depending on how complex. right now im doing lines at about 3$ a creature. sometimes 4 if its really complex or less if its simple like items and what not.

But that is just me lol and all i can do is ink i cant do shading or the actual lineartn caus i am not a good artist unless its dragons >.>

Pinkshadow

thanks sun..

Well i kinda rely on the person doing this, telling me in what pricerange they expect ?

Coz atm it is kinda
6 drawings, inked & shaded im looking for, and i have no idea what its priced at
tho i did see some ppl on pi taking 20-25 for 3 pieces that was inked and shaded :) and thats kinda where the price i wrote down was from? :P

Whimsy

Okay by PI standards (which is all i know for usd)

Lines (just lines) are worth 1-2 mill which is 10-14
Inking and shading is where you loose it, 4 mill is a regular number which is 20-40

jojo

Yeah, I'm sure we can work it out! Let me make a sketch first and see if you like the critter, then we can talk about prices and such over MSN or PM or whatever. :)

Sorry I don't know much about prices either XD what people have suggested so far for drawing/ink/shading sounds pretty reasonable on DeviantArt (I'm much more familiar with it), but I wasn't sure about adoptables so I had to ask ^^

I'll be at school literally until 9pm my time, but I'll try to post a sketch as soon as I can :)

Pinkshadow

Haha no worries :P

well my msn is ; anya.rugtved@hotmail.com
Your welcome to add me so :D