News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sunchaser needs help

Started by Sunchaser, December 28, 2010, 02:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

okay so noone here knows except Ryuu i think that ive been working on a book. Well ive worked on it for years but never really did much with it besides the essential things. Ive been wanting to do more writing latly and my sister ended up giving me a journal for chirstmas.

Well this journal is awsome cause first off its a journal based of tim burtons Oyster Boy but its also cool cause on the right side is a place for writing and on the left a drawing. Well one of my problems with writings is that i love having pictures to go with my characters and what not. So thats what brings me here.

I want someone who can draw. You dont have to color or ink or shade just draw. I will be doing the rest because it will be for my personal use. i wont be using them for anythign but references for my book.

What all id be asking for is Humans and mostly animals. i want to have this book my sister gave me to be all descriptions and pictures of my creatures and characters. Now some of my creatures will be things ive never seen or heard about before. If you wish to make them an adoptable thats fine i can send you the inked version but the shading would be really simple. All id ask is that id get credit for hte idea.

im looking for one person specificly to help out with this but im willing to take a couple of people to help me with this. It must be HQ because thats what helps me most when im writing. in return ill pay SG,PG or adoptables. Prefferable adoptables or customs of Chims cause thats what i have teh most of lol

Sunchaser

Character Status

None done yet ^_^

Kage Davies

Shiny. I can make you arts. No hoomans, but animals are cool. I talk to you on MSN :P

CrystalAngelNeko

YourLoveOnly

*points up* I recommend Crystal, she rocks. *hugs her Crystal character artsies*

Sunchaser

O.O youd be perfect for my guys lol. I have little SG and little PG at this moment but i plan on doing some flat sales and some other custom type stuff for the Chims.

If you dont like the chims we can work out a deal ^_^

CrystalAngelNeko

Looked up the Chims, and they're pretty darn cute x3 Soooooo I think I'll work for them! *nod nod* PM me and we can strike up a deal, k? ^.^

Sunchaser