News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Samoyed Litters (2nd and 3rd Litters Are Up!

Started by Math, April 10, 2010, 10:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Math

Also, I would like to say this, I may not even take the highest offer for a pup, I may go with the person who would hopefully give them a great home (compete them, make them star of their kennel... etc). :) ... But higher offers will probably impact the final decision. :P

Feel free to edit your offers. :) I won't be making my decisions for a couple days.

Willow

I love the first female (#2) and the last male (#4)

I'll offer a large bed for the male, and a medium bed and 200k for the female :)
They're all so cute XD
~Willow

Wolfs Fang

I'm increasing my offer to a Large Yellow Bed, a Small White Bed, and 100k for any of the available puppies. :) They're all amazingly cute; it's hard to choose which one I want. So I'll let you choose for me. xD

~Fang
~~

Neocridders

I'd like to say I'll of course train them with competitions. I am trying to train samoyeds primarily at my kennel, and so I've been collecting them and putting champ packs on. I am going to skip this week, hopefully next week I'll have some more samoyeds and I can equip multiple packs at once.

XLostxDestinyX

I love this little one! Beautiful Black & Tan, and would be my first of this breed!
What I can offer:
400kSG
2 Fancy LL Gidgets of mine
I have Sunset, Strawberry Poison Dart Frog, Panda Bear & Toucan <3

Goddesss

CutieePiee

I had previously offered 600k for #4...

I would like to give you the option of this boy if you'd rather...

Male iggy pup

CutieePiee

My iggy pups are growing up and I have 4 in my possession right now... So please let me know whether or not you are considering my offer, so I can find him a new home otherwise, (before their growing date). Thanks.  :)

Math

I currently have #4 offered for an Elkhound pup, but if that is not accepted, I'll be accepting your offer for the Iggy pup. :)

Math

CutieePiee, I'll accept your offer. I'll put my boy up for bid, and you can put the iggy pup up for bid when you're online. :) Thanks!

CutieePiee

Great, thank you so much! Will put mine up for bid as well.

And would you please sign my kennel contract as well? Thanks.  :)

http://pjkennels.jimdo.com/kennel-rules/contract/