TheKennel | Stable | LL Gidget | - Pink's Big Trading Thread

Started by Pinkshadow, April 12, 2010, 01:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on May 26, 2010, 07:41:04 AM
I just noticed your Air~Fish Diska and Goran!
Would you be interested in a chihuahua puppy?
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=698.0

Your trading away two of ur sammies?? What would it take to get the female pup? :O luff her so much

YourLoveOnly

Fabrice already went to zarz and the girl is a biiiig maybe. If you wanna know why, please highlight the following (I made it white), but it has a spoiler so only read it if you don't mind knowing something about her adult form. -SPOILER-I saw her adult pic and she has bi-eyes so now I'm in doubt. I don't like bi-eyes, but her coat is sooo stunning.-/ENDSPOILER- It would probably take another Samoyed to trade her or at least a dog with a very very stunning coat of a breed I am into.

Pinkshadow

Any of my dogs that would win u over? :) (Pleease mention more then one if u can :p)

YourLoveOnly

Jazz and Freya would. So would the crested pup you've decided to keep.
Maybes are Komos, Bianca, Tequila, Katie and Nelly. But it may be more than a week before I make a decission about a maybe. Jazz, Freya or crested pup would be a guaranteed yes.

I know a lot of the ones I mentioned aren't ones you would trade, but I decided to list them all because you asked ^^

There are so many more I love, but I need to think about color variety too, I already have a lot of Sammies so I always look at my pet page and really ask myself if the dog makes a good addition to my breeding stock (just like real breeders do :D)

Pinkshadow

What about this trade then ;

You Get ; The 2 fishes & My crested pup i otherwise kept (she grew today and is stunning)
&
I Get ; The female sammie & your chihchi pup 1 or 3? :p

CutieePiee

For any of the Crested pups, I can offer you any one item from the shiney store (I have enough points) + 500k.

YourLoveOnly

Oooh really? I love her. So Diska, Goran and pretty redish punklet for my sammie girl and chi #3?
Mine are up for bid :)

Pinkshadow

Goddesss

I can offer 1 mill for Rome, Disco, and Night Grass.

Ryuukokoro

I really like Rome and Night Grass. For either one of them I'll offer a full custom Okibi Caballi or Cornelia, and 200k.

Neocridders

Are the cresteds all gone?
I havn't gotten any response for any of my offers, so I'm assuming no on all.

I'll offer 400k on the puppy along with a medium bed, if there is still the crested. I can't see images right now, so I can't tell.

ETA: I can see now. It looks like the front page has that female three, male one and male two are for atleast tentative trading.

I'll offer my offer on any of those dogs, in preference:
Male 1
Male 2
Female 3

But, 2 and 3 are at a very... similar level. So I wouldn't mind either to be honest.

YourLoveOnly

Neocridders

Well, I love all of them, and I'm sorry. I just can't find anything. I was waiting for a reply to posts I've made, hoping I won her with some sort of offer.

But yes, I remember her saying there was only 1 puppy left.
I'll offer on said puppy, please! ;)
Umm, let me know what you think.

Pinkshadow

Ow sorry guys, having abit of a hard time so isnt much on, will answer this asap :)