[WildGrowths] Possibly trading a blobbie + very special item

Started by YourLoveOnly, November 11, 2010, 03:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I recently obtained a full set of blobbies from a personal trade with Dr. Talios (she is the cousin of Dr. Kayesh and the NPC that runs WildGrowths on the AAA forum).

In that batch I had one blobbie that I cannot figure out what to do with. So I have two options; trade it or toss items onto it until it becomes something that does inspire me XD

I wanted to see if there was someone else interested first. Gender is It, name is Fo but can be renamed.

I am looking for a WildGrowth or maybe a very large bunch of WildGrowth items in return.
Fo is from the AAA set of blobbies, so it is nice if you are on there, but I don't think it is required (secundi items can be used on them too, but if I understood correctly AAA blobbies need a bit more RP to grow, not just items)

Next I have a very special item that I want to trade. It forces your blobbie to grow. I RP mine a lot, especially on the AAA forum, so I don't really need this item.
A Piece of Paper with Strange Floral Writing (1)
From what I have been told  I understand this item is very rare. I am looking for a WildGrowth or WildGrowth items in return.