News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{The Feli} Cutiee's new kittens for trade (CLOSED)

Started by CutieePiee, January 14, 2011, 11:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

Sunchaser

ooo love youre kittens o.o would you be interested in Little Chims? I just have two customs to do as far as i last looked since no breedings are posted yet. I could do a chim in trade for a kitten ^_^

CutieePiee

I would definitely consider that! Just let me know which ones you'd be interested in and I'll put you down so I can think it over. ^^
Quote from: Sunchaser109 on January 14, 2011, 12:28:56 PM
ooo love youre kittens o.o would you be interested in Little Chims? I just have two customs to do as far as i last looked since no breedings are posted yet. I could do a chim in trade for a kitten ^_^

Sunchaser

Any of them lol. I love all of them they are beautiful ^_^

Ryuukokoro

0___0 LOVE 250! And Ryuu needs her first long-hair! Haha for #250 I would offer a full custom Okibi, or possibly one of my kittens. *needs to pick which one she's going to keep first* ^^ Will be back to edit in kitten offer later!

CutieePiee

Okibi <3! Will jot you down for both the custom or kitty. ^^
Quote from: Ryuukokoro on January 14, 2011, 12:52:44 PM
0___0 LOVE 250! And Ryuu needs her first long-hair! Haha for #250 I would offer a full custom Okibi, or possibly one of my kittens. *needs to pick which one she's going to keep first* ^^ Will be back to edit in kitten offer later!

hiyoko

Pinkshadow

I liek all ur kittens cutiee <3
pref order ; 249 , 250 , 248 (:

jojo

I love 250 and 248 is pretty cute too! Any of mine catch your eye?
I'd love my first longhair ^^
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3552.0

CutieePiee

Thanks for your offer, jojo but I think I'm going to stay away from gray kitties for the time being. ^^
Quote from: jojo080889 on January 14, 2011, 05:03:59 PM
I love 250 and 248 is pretty cute too! Any of mine catch your eye?
I'd love my first longhair ^^
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3552.0

jojo

Ryuukokoro

*jumps back in* Back with kitty offer!

I have made an offer of one of these kits for red_uni's boy, so I'm waiting to see what her decision is, but I will offer you the other kit depending on what red says. :3

CutieePiee

So cute! But I'm leaning towards the male right now. ^^

YourLoveOnly

CutieePiee

I've decided to accept PonyMama's offer and trade #250. Thank you for all your offers on her!

Will make a decision on the last male soon.

Ryuukokoro

CutieePiee

I'm still in waiting for Kadana and possibly Pinkshadow for #248, but will put you down. I really really like your #261 but I've got several Feli in with those markings. His color is so pretty though!

Decisions decisions!! O.O

CutieePiee

@Ryuuuuuuu: I'm going to accept your offer. ;D

ETA: Just post or pm me a name when you're set. I'll do the same once I find one. ^^

Ryuukokoro

0__0 My first longhair!! Yay!!

Must resist naming him Spotty-Butt.... XD

Ummmm name: Chessie

CutieePiee

Spotty-Butt, that's cute! Hehe. xP

I'd like to name my new boy: Copper

ETA: Congrats on your first longhair! Woohoo!