Quinsta - giving some Clydesdales and Gypsy Vanners away for free

Started by TheLeet, March 16, 2011, 08:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLeet

I've already decided which two foals to keep from this season. I'm still unsure about whether to use my bonus ticket for a 3rd claim or not (got a little yellow dun grade mare that I might want to keep) but anyway, here are all the foals that I won't be claiming this season. Well, not all of them but the ones that I feel that people might be interested in. ^_^

If you'd like to claim one of them, just say so and I'll fill in the trading form :)
They're all free because I really enjoy getting to see foals bred by myself, even if someone else own them.

891. TheLeet - 489 x  576 - Clydesdale F Flaxen Chestnut, front left Coronet, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

892. TheLeet - 486 x  576 - Clydesdale M Silver Dapple Brown, front right Stocking, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Stocking, Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)
-going to Deekkru

896. TheLeet - 225 x  13 - Gypsy Vanner F Red Dun Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Stocking, Star and Snip (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)
- going to YourLoveOnly

898. TheLeet - 436 x  179 - Gypsy Vanner M Blue Dun (Gruello) Tobiano Sabino Overo, front right Sock, front left Stocking, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
- going to SkySong

Deekkru

Could I please claim the male Clydesdale? It's two per season right, not two for yourself, and two from someone else?

YourLoveOnly

I'd like 896 please! I was aiming for a female with that combination, but got a male XD

TheLeet

Yes, it's only two per season.

I'll fill in the trading forms for them now ^_^

Deekkru

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

TheLeet

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed