News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quins - mostly gone!

Started by Ryuukokoro, May 16, 2011, 10:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Below I have the 10 Quin I will be trading this season. They are all FREE and first come first serve (meaning the first one to post will get them). The only exception is the Bay Roan Mustang and the Flaxen Chestnut Leopard Appaloosa Tobiano Vanner girl. They will require a bribe as they are highly wanted genes. Bribe could be a Secundi pet like a Kennel dog/Stable horse/a Grade Quin/or an offer to color one of my Kennel litters (I have lotsa beds!). Or sg, but adoptable bribes will be looked at first.

QuoteMustang M Bay Roan, front right Stocking, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Bald Face (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)
Beautiful! Roan mustang with bald face! Will require a bribe~

QuoteGrade M Grey Tobiano, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)
A male Grade with an Andalusian parent - start of a project to get Tobiano into Andalusians

QuoteGypsy Vanner F Chestnut Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back left Fetlock, Faint Star (High strung and difficult to work with)
Pretty painted female Vanner, failed at passing on appa spots

QuoteGrade M Bay, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Irregular Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover)
Sweet Grade boy, failed at passing Tobiano into Arabians

QuoteGypsy Vanner F Flaxen Chestnut Leopard Appaloosa Tobiano, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Irregular Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover)
Wow what a beauty! This lady will take a bribe~

QuoteGrade M Black Roan Leopard Appaloosa, back left Pastern, Irregular Blaze (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)
A stunning Grade with a Freisian parent - start of a project to get Roan and Leopard Appaloosa into Freisians

QuoteGrade F Black Roan, front right Coronet, front left Sock, back right Pastern, Bald Face (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)
Second generation Grade to get roan into Freisians--if you'd like to start a new breeding project, this one is almost done for you!

QuoteGrade M Flaxen Chestnut, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Star and Snip (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)
A pretty grade girl but failed passing on roan to get into Clyds

QuoteClydesdale M Bay, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Faint Star (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
This Clyd has a Grade parent! Bred pure Clyds! But the roan of the parent unfortunately didn't pass. If you like boys with interesting pedigrees, he is for you!

QuoteShetland Pony M Fleabitten Grey, front right Coronet, front left Sock, back right Coronet, Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)
A cute shetland boy! Has the new fleabitten gene~

Ryuukokoro

If anyone is interested in the 2 I have up for bribe but don't have anything to bribe with, I'd be fine with letting them go for free. ^^

kunaisa

Ryuukokoro

Silvanon

Could I have this boy? - Grade M Black Roan Leopard Appaloosa, back left Pastern, Irregular Blaze (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Ryuukokoro

Ooo yes Sil!! I was really hoping someone would pick him up, he's a great project! I just got too many pretties this season to pick up all the projects I started. X3 He is yours!

CutieePiee

Oh gosh, I LOVE this boy. *runs off on adventure to find bonus ticket*
QuoteMustang M Bay Roan, front right Stocking, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Bald Face (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Ryuukokoro

I do hope someone takes him home, CutieePiee! He sounds so pretty, with that bald face!

Pinkshadow

QuoteGypsy Vanner F Flaxen Chestnut Leopard Appaloosa Tobiano, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Irregular Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Hmm I loove her <3
- 100K SG or maybe an agency pet? i have new sammies soon? and shelties and cockers soon? ;b

Ryuukokoro

I still have my mustang stallion up for free, I can't believe someone hasn't claimed him yet!  :o He's bay roan with a bald face too so I know he is going to be drop-dead gorgeous. I really want someone to claim him so I can see him alive! ^_^

If anyone needs an example of such beauty, here is what bay roan looks like ;)
http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=509346