News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] June Bribing Time

Started by Silvanon, June 17, 2011, 12:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanon

Yay it's bribing time!

This is the list of quinsta you can bribe me for: http://www.silvanon.com/Quin/quinstabribes6-11.txt

Here is the form to fill out to submit a bribe: http://www.silvanon.com/Quin/bribeform.php

Here is the list of bribe offers received: http://www.silvanon.com/Quin/quinstabribeoffers6-11.txt

When submitting a bribe, please use the form.  Bribes posted here or PMed will be ignored.  If you want to make more than one bribe offer for the same quin, or offer on more than one quin please fill out the form once per bribe offer.  Please note in your offer if I should only accept a certain number of your offers.  (For example, if you offer $1000 SG on three different quin, but you only have $1000 total, then you should note that I should only accept one of your SG offers.)  You may make as many bribe offers as you like.

This time around, I will be accepting bribes in rounds again.  Unlike last time, you may continue to submit bribe offers until I say that bribes are closed - in other words, you can submit new bribe offers in between rounds.

Bribe types I'm accepting:
USD (minimum of $2.50)
Adoptables - especially interested in Feli
Adoptable Items
SG
Anything else you care to offer

(Oh, and, for the curious - these were all made by the random generator.)

Silvanon

Pickups: http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=9&ID=320

Round 1 Offers Accepted
Zephyr 1523 - Custom posed Feline Doorian
Willow 1533 - 1 mil SG, 4 custom Mini Kennel dogs - SG recieved
Solistia 1494 - $20 USD - paid
Scullisto 1535 - $15.00 USD - paid
toffeeca 1539 - $15.00 - paid

Round 2 Offers Accepted
Livi   1454   1 Full Custom Corau - paid
Leafy   1460   $10 - paid
BKC   1463   $15.00 - paid
Aralie   1472   500k SG AND 1 full LC custom AND a LC breeding (can use any of my LC's if you want)  - SG recieved
PonyMama   1478   250k sg + Semi Custom Orlaya  - paid
Alnaeyah   1480   $10 USD - paid
zarzamora   1481   $10.00 - paid
Keilin Alyr   1498   $10 USD - paid
toffeeca   1516   $10 + 1mil SG  - paid
Scullisto   1544   $15.00 USD - paid

Round 3 Offers Accepted
springacres   1467   $15 USD - paid
Alnaeyah   1471   $10 USD - paid
Keilin Alyr   1479   $8 USD - paid
Keilin Alyr   1491   $8 USD - paid
Zephyr   1520   Doorians - four semicustoms
BKC   1531   $7.50 plus 2 full SF Customs - USD received, 1 SF received
red_uni387   1532   http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=515425 - paid
Winged dreams   1536   4 Semi-custom Gliders - paid
springacres   1537   $10 USD - paid
zarzamora   1543   $8.00 - paid

USD payments send via PayPal to silvanon@hotmail.com

toffeeca

Oh, I really like how you are going to be accepting bribes in rounds and we can add bribes after each round. Now I just have to narrow down all my choices XD

Ryuukokoro

Omg Quin bribing season, the most nail-biting of them all! XD

Silvanon

XD

Oh, I should add, I'm going to accept in rounds of 5, and I'll be trying to take at least 2 non-USD bribes per round.

Solistia

Oh wowza, so many pretty descriptions =D

I know the one I want the most, but I'll probably try to offer on a few so i can get at least one >w<

YourLoveOnly

Ooooh exciting. And thank goodness my list of wants isn't as massive as last time, that makes it easier XD Six I really love and three more I like, so only nine total. Last time there were a TON more I couldn't resist trying for =p

YourLoveOnly

For USD offers, do you want the money as soon as you accept an offer or after the last round is done in case multiple USD offers get accepted from the same person? I ask this because last time my USD offers got accepted in different rounds so you got paypal fees multiples times and I wondered if you preffered getting it all at once. *tries to figure out how much she can spend*

Keilin Alyr

Let the bid war for 1463 commence! *giggles*

I don't know if it works the same way for international currency conversions, but I believe that setting a payment as Personal - Gift negates the Paypal fees. I try to remember to use that method when paying for adoptables.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

It makes the buyer pay for the fees instead of the fees being deducted from the seller, but the fee never goes away. So sending it all at once is always cheaper. I don't mind covering the fee at all, but I would prefer sending it at once because that leaves more money to spent and actually sent to Silv xD

Keilin Alyr

Huh, I've seen many places that adamantly recommend the method, but it's a little annoying if it just shifts the fees and doesn't advertise that as such. Makes sense though. I'll be sure to keep that in mind for future bribes. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Silvanon

Mm, that's a good question.  You know, I think I'll leave that up to you, actually.  I'll color the quinsta from each round before proceeding to the next, but I won't actually transfer them to your account until they've been paid for.

YourLoveOnly

Ravvana

Yay, how exciting :D I managed to narrow down my favorites to 3 total loves and 3 likes. Hopefully Silv is in the mood for some Stable horses or SG! XD;;

CrystalAngelNeko

I've narrowed down to 8 that I want..... @-@''

Winged

I had a bit of difficulty narrowing mine down... oh well i would love to get as many as possible xD
Owner of Gliders!

Roo

red_uni387

just to be clear, my offers aren't one horse for all those quinsta, but 1 for 1 with your choice of which horse and which quin if you decide to accept xD

Solistia

And now to eagerly await Round 1 decisions 8D

Winged

Jost a little note, i'm away for the next four days camping in the middle of nowhere. So no internet (suprisingly enough :P) which means if you choose one of my offers i won't be able to fill out my side until the weekend. But i'd still love you to choose one of my offers :)
If you choose one, the forms for the Gliders customs can be found here: Click
Owner of Gliders!

Silvanon

Round 1 Offers Accepted
Zephyr 1523 - Custom posed Feline Doorian
Willow 1533 - 1 mil SG, 4 custom Mini Kennel dogs
Solistia 1494 - $20 USD
Scullisto 1535 - $15.00 USD
toffeeca 1539 - $15.00

Neocridders

springacres

Ooh, congrats guys... and I see I have yet another reason to stalk toffeeca :)

Ravvana

red_uni387

Daimas

Willow

Eee! I have a Mini 8'D

Here is the Mini Kennel form Silva :D

[b]Custom Form[/b]
Name:
Owner:
Breed:
Coat:
Ref: (If needed)

<33

Solistia

Heeee, so excited for my shettie girl *w*
Payment sent Silv =D

Keilin Alyr

Hooray for flaxen palomino girl! XD

And congrats to all winners so far, I'll be looking forward to future rounds. =)

Kahlira

Congrats to the first 5! Some stunners will be produced this time around =D

toffeeca

Yay! This made my bad day a whole lot better. :D

Kadana Sorano

missed the first round, but managed to make it in before the second :)

Congrats to first round "winners" :)
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Solistia

I do have one question about the bribes. So long as there is a bribe for it, will all Quin eventually be homed? Or only a select few that have accepted bribes?

Ryuukokoro

Last time it was a select certain number, not all the Quin that were listed. :)

Silvanon

I'll do as many bribes as I feel up to, but no promises about how many that will be, and I'm pretty confident saying not all the quinsta on the bribe list will be homed.

Quinsta

The Gavanian Quinsta Outreach Program: Adopting Quinsta Off-world since 2010.

red_uni387

awww they're all so adorable <3

(also none are up for bid!)

Kahlira

Round 1 is gorgeous! Love the blaze on Zephyrs gal <3

BabyKittenCandy

Oooh!! They are gorgeous!! Grats guys!

Silvanon

Round 2 Offers Accepted
Livi   1454   1 Full Custom Corau
Leafy   1460   $10 or 10M SG
BKC   1463   $15.00
Aralie   1472   500k SG AND 1 full LC custom AND a LC breeding (can use any of my LC's if you want)
PonyMama   1478   250k sg + Semi Custom Orlaya
Alnaeyah   1480   $10 USD
zarzamora   1481   $10.00
Keilin Alyr   1498   $10 USD
toffeeca   1516   $10 + 1mil SG
Scullisto   1544   $15.00 USD

BabyKittenCandy

Ooohhh Yay! Thank you Silv!  Is it ok to wait and see what bribes are accepted and send any usd all at once? Or would you rather its done as you accept? I dont mind.

springacres

Congrats guys!  *adds Sculli to her list of people to stalk*

Silvanon

It's ok to wait if you want - I just won't accept the trade request for your colored Quin until it's paid for.  :)

red_uni387

Keilin Alyr

Oh, yay, brown overo pony! *wriggles*

I'm also going to wait until the end of the event to send USD, but I do look forward to seeing her. Everyone's Quinsta really. =)

Aralie

Thank-you! Will send you the forms and sg ^_^

Ravvana

And toffeeca has yet another Mustang that I need to stalk XD Can't wait to see how they all look :)

Kahlira

Congrats! Some very lovely pretties shall be done this time around <3

toffeeca

Aw, my little mini girl is so cute! And a pretty black mustang too? Awesome! :D

SG has been sent, I am waiting on USD until bribe season is over. :)

Silvanon

Oh, just to let everyone know - I'm only going to be doing one more round of bribes this month, max.  Conrad's computer needs to be sent off for repairs - the box to mail it off should arrive on Monday.  I'll be having to let him use this one for school while his is gone.  I'll have the old sort-of-works laptop during that time, so you'll still see me around, but I don't much like coloring on it.

I should have my computer back in time to color the July breeding season babies, so that will move forward as planned.