Mustangs, mini, cream Vans and Clyd! Want to start your own Luestin project?

Started by Ryuukokoro, July 15, 2012, 06:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Welcome welcome to the Cloudmaster Herd's trading post! Our foals will be grown soon, so they're now looking for new homes in the world with kind herds that will take them in.

All our foals are free to the first person who posts. Even the rare ones! Because of this, please do not post unless you for sure want to claim a foal. I can't put any foals on hold while you look for other offers, because that isn't fair to other people. :)

Also note I'm holding back a few of my breedings while I decide which ones for sure I'm going to claim. I will put the leftovers up later, after I decide!

Regular Breedings:

Quote3561. Clydesdale F Silver Dapple Sooty Buckskin Frame Overo, front right Sock, front left Sock, back right Sock, back left Sock, Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)
cream, and frame overo Clyd!

Quote3534. Gypsy Vanner F Brown, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Stocking, Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)
Mom is roan and dad is dun, unfortunately they didn't pass either. :(

Quote3535. Mustang M Silver Dapple Bay, front right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Faint Star (Slow and lazy)
I wish I could claim this guy, the pale mane of the silver dapple always looks good with the bay coat!

Quote3536. Mustang M Bay, front left Coronet, back left Sock, Star (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Quote3558. Arabian F Bay, front right Sock, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Sock, Interrupted Stripe (Slow and lazy)

Quote3567. Friesian M Black, front right Pastern, front left Sock, back right Fetlock, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)
This guy is a Pure breed from a breeding project! His mom is fleabitten gray! Unfortunately looks like dad's genes passed instead, but perhaps some genes are hidden...?

Quote3571. Miniature Horse M Flaxen Chestnut Sabino Overo, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Sock, Irregular Blaze (Slow and stubborn)
Mom is a frame overo! Offspring just got the sabino part of it. X3 Wonder where that flaxen came from...? Must be the Offworld dad!

Quote3573. Gypsy Vanner M Smokey Black Leopard Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Sock, Interrupted Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)
Cream, appy, and paint!

Quote3574. Gypsy Vanner M Dun Palomino Blanket Appaloosa, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Star and Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)
Cream, appy, and dun!

Ryuukokoro

Want to start a breeding project but not sure which one to do? Maybe select a grade from this pile and get started on your project without starting from scratch!

Breeding project 1: Friesian

This project is working on getting appy and roan into Friesians. Unfortunately not both genes passed with the Grades below, but they will make for amazing offspring nonetheless! I've been working on this project for several gens so I think your next breeding should definitely result in a pure Friesian!

Quote3469. Grade F Black Roan, front left Coronet, back left Coronet, Blaze (Slow and stubborn)

Quote3547. Grade F Black Leopard Appaloosa, front right Pastern, back left Coronet, Star and Snip (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Breeding project 2: Luestin

For those of us who can't afford a Luestin, a breeding project will get you a pure Luestin in 4 gens, I think! All of these Grades below were bred to a Luestin stud so they are 50/50, half Luestin.

Quote3549. Grade M Sooty Buckskin Tobiano, front right Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Quote3550. Grade M Chestnut Tobiano, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Star and Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Quote3554. Grade F Flaxen Palomino, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back left Pastern, Star and Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover) for Roo

Roo

What would you like for 3554? :) All I can offer at this point is either my male foal Grade (50% Luestin) or sg? :)

Edit: I just re-read your posts :P Free to the first person posting *got too excited I think* ;)

Ryuukokoro

All foals are free Roo, you're welcome to 3554. ^_^

Edit: Yup! lol. I'll mark her for ya!

Ryuukokoro

Okay, I've decided on which Quin I'm keeping this season, which means I'm adding this awesome boy to my free trades!

Quote3458. Friesian M Black Leopard Appaloosa, front right Coronet, back left Coronet, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, not a mover) for Kahlira

First post in this thread gets him! Remember, if you post here to claim, you must go through with your claim! It makes me sad when people claim for a Quin but back out later, and other people missed out on their chance....

Kahlira

Black leopard appy is so my favorite. Can I have your Friesian? Plus the friesian stallion lines are to die for!!

Kahlira

Sweet! Thank you so much! I am super excited XD I have no patience for the whole bring x to whatever breed breeding things. And I'm so glad some people do =D

Ryuukokoro

Used my trading tickets to send both foals to you guys, Roo and Kah. :)

Kahlira