News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

In need of PG ..

Started by Whimsy, July 23, 2012, 12:23:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whimsy

I'm in the market for about 1.2 mill pg, for a pony I must have >,< I lack resource on PI to gain that much and must have it together soon. So I'm offering anything I have that you want here on secundi for pg.

red_uni387

Did you decide on who you were going to trade your Quinsta claim slots to? ^^

Whimsy

I claimed the quinsta myself, I have two pretty shetland quins from the slots though that i used magic marking tickets on. Id be willing to trade off one as they are brother and sister and I didnt know this when I purchased them..

red_uni387

I saw them and totally did not put two and two together XD Unfortunately I'm not interested in shetlands.

May I ask what your username on PI is? I can send you 200k :)

Whimsy

Livery Stables >.> would you like anything in return for the PG?

If one would be willing to wait I'd be willing to purchase a bonus claim ticket on friday with my paycheck and you could use them next season.

red_uni387

Nope; it's a gift :)

Though I don't think very many people here play PI actively anymore ^^' Good luck getting the rest!

Super Starz

I may be able to help :) I'll check and see how much I have on PI :)

BabyKittenCandy

I have the pg, i'd be more than happy to trade for somet quin related? I'll send a mil over now, if that works for you just accept it? :)

Whimsy

Quin stuffs is fine :] what would you like?

Kahlira

Ifn  BKC hadn't already made the said so, Id have given ya the 1 mill for a bonus ticket.

Livery Stables

Im again looking for PG, if youd like I can offer one more extra quin ticket for 1 mill pg. They will be purchased on friday.

Kahlira

Can do! And if they're no longer available on Friday, one of the medium marking tickets would do. Want it sent to Livery Stable?
(Since claimage ends the 25th)

Livery Stables

Yes please kah to livery stables, Hopefullly they are still available then. If not they will be next season if youd rather I can send you the USD itself or purchase one next season. Or the medium marking ticket as I said before :]

Kahlira

Nah, not the medium ticket, its 12 instead of ten like I thought XD

But sure! I'll send it over nowish, and I'd love the either USD or the bonus claimage ticket.

BabyKittenCandy

Id love a bonus ticket if possible? Maybe if you let Silv know she will accept payment on Friday for them? If not, next season works too :)

Wildfilly94

If only my account wasn't expired. >.>

Livery Stables

Alright BKC & Kah, let me know whether youd like to have the $10 USD or for me to try and purchase the extra claiming ticket.

BabyKittenCandy

Bonus Ticket if at all possible. I dont mind waiting til next season too if needs be :)

Kahlira

If Silv says no to the bonus ticket, then Ill take the ten cash.