News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Multi pet agencies for trade

Started by hiyoko, August 30, 2012, 08:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hiyoko

I want to clean out my pet pages, so I've put some pets up for bid. If there are ones that are not up for bid, I may trade them if I like the offer or I may not have put them up because I didn't think there would be interest. (Off limit ones are named: Michiko, Jewel, Taffy, Dolly, Buffy and Duke)

Air Fish
FCFC
Gryphions
Little Chimaera
The Kennel
The Stable

What I'm interested in:
FCFC (Labs, Retrievers, Folded, Ragdolls, beds)
Elenaria
Okibi Caballi
SG
The Kennel
Gryphions
Little Chimaera

PonyMama

Fawn Bi Colour, M

for the Mastiff?

YourLoveOnly

I don't have labs and goldens but I love your Mastiff a lot, if there anything else you'd like?

hiyoko

PM- He's a cutie.:)

YLO- Not really, but if you want you could post some options.

red_uni387

Offering this boy for the Mastiff :) If you accept, she'd be for YLO

hiyoko

Runi- I really do like him. You guys make this so hard.lol

toffeeca

I have this boy that I would trade for your liver merle pom

hiyoko

Toffecca- He's cute, more than likely I will. Since no one has offered on the poms, but I'll wait until I get home from work.:)

Ryuukokoro

Awwww I love your Red Merle pom! I hope to specialize in Poms, though I don't have any yet.

I don't have either of the FCFC breeds you would to focus on, unfortunately. So I would like to offer 1 Okibi Caballi custom, simple Unique Markings are okay but no complex animal mimics.

hiyoko

Ryuu- I'll think about it, I like the offer. :)

hiyoko

PM & Runi- I'm really bad at making choices, so would it be fair to [*roll]1d50[/roll] and whoever gets 22 or closer, I'll trade the mastiff to?

Toff- I'll put the pom up.^^

Ryuu- I'll put the other pom up.^^

Ryuukokoro

Yay! \o/ My first Pom, me so happy!

I'll pm you a custom form shortly :3

PonyMama

[blockquote]Rolled 1d50 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

red_uni387

Lol the dice feature comes in handy xD

[blockquote]Rolled 1d50 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]

hiyoko

Looks like I'll trade the mastiff for runi's golden retriever.

If I get another mastiff PM, I'll message you and maybe you'll want to trade.:)

red_uni387

up for bid now ^^
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=552983

I think it'd be easier if YLO just bid on the mastiff from your pet page :)

hiyoko

No prob, the mastiff is up for bid.:)

YourLoveOnly

Runi is amazing <33 Thank you so much =D

hiyoko

YourLoveOnly

I love your Silver Ticked Tabby Maine Coon, I can offer 5 of my Agency pets up for bid, TheKennel/LC/Okibi/Airfish Agencies only.

Wildfilly94

Edit: You didn't acknowledge my offer, and sold the fcfc pet i wanted anyway so nevermind

YourLoveOnly

Does my offer interest you at all? =) Trying to get all my pending stuff sorted <3

hiyoko

YourLoveOnly

Okay I'm not sure what else to offer then.. Don't have the breeds you want and already offered pets from 4 Agencies on your interest list so am running out of stuff :( Can do SG, but not sure if just SG is interesting enough and how much you'd want.

hiyoko

Well you could always wait, they're not going anywhere. Since no one else has offered.;)

YourLoveOnly

I know, but it's unlikely I'll acquire more LC/Airfish/Kennel dogs and Maine Coons are not a breed I am going to focus on in my Cattery so I probably won't be willing to trade a Ragdoll kitten for it either, which means I only have the current pets and SG to offer (and the adoptables I run, but customs aren't on your list either)

hiyoko

Actually, I changed my mind. I want some kennel dogs. ;D

YourLoveOnly

Haha well my offer still stands then!

hiyoko

I bidded on the ones I want.^^ So you can bid on the cat whenever you want.

YourLoveOnly

Done and bids accepted, thank you <3

Rosedawn

Hey Hiyoko! I was just looking through your collection of stunners...but I ahd a quick question. Is there a reason Jewel is up for bid? I see that she is off limits in your first post so it confused me.

She's beautiful either way!

YourLoveOnly

Hiyoko has two Jewels ^^ The labrador is a character of hers and is not up for trade, the Bobtail Jewel is <3

Rosedawn

Ooooh excellent I love the Bobtail, especially since that is a breed I really want to get involved with! But as I'm still new I really only have SG to trade....would you take SG Hiyoko and if so how much?

YourLoveOnly

I will offer 3 Kennel doggies + 50K SG as well to help Rose get her first <3

Rosedawn

hiyoko

That's great. I'll be home in a bit and bid on them.:)

The bobtail is from when Whimsy use to run them and I didn't get to chose how she looked.lol

Rosedawn

Well then I am fortunate that I love her!! I may try and scrounge something up to bid on the other bobtails...if I can think of something.

Thank you so much YLO!

If you can give me an idea of what you would like SG wise for the other 2 I will do my level best to raise it. I have no grasp of the pricing on secundi yet so I need guidance or I would attempt to just make an offer.

hiyoko

I bidded on the 3 kennel doggies.^^

Well I did sell Jewel and Little One's baby for 3.2mil. I actually didn't realize it was that much, I though it was like 320k.lol

Rosedawn

Holy crackers really.... well then I will have to double thank YLO as I have no where near that much. The market hates me. (Lost 76 points the other day and haven't remade it)

Good luck with your selling!