News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Trading Agency pets - Oct 30: added Quinsta mares!

Started by YourLoveOnly, September 29, 2012, 09:00:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I have some pets I have been looking to trade and some other Agency pets I could part with for the right offer, so I've included them. This is for all Agencies except FCFC, I have my FCFC in a seperate thread that can be found >here<

TheKennel
Lots of dogs available, am willing to trade 5 for a single Quin, Feli, Nom, FCFC or Elenaria.
Am also willing to trade a single dog for a Quin RB or FCFC stud/RB. Tons of different breeds, lots of short lined dogs and unique coat colors. All can be seen >here<

The Stable
A bunch of beauties available, they can be found >here<
Includes Drafts, Lights, Shetland Ponies and a Gypsy Vanner.

Storm Chasers
Only a few I'd be willing to part with. They can be found >here<

Unbridled
2nd gen mare, purebred, needs a tempting offer

Quinsta
(3rd gen, non inbred & childless)
(3rd gen, non inbred & childless)
(3rd gen, non inbred)
(slightly inbred, about 2%)
(slightly inbred, about 6%)

Gryphions
Both males and females, natural and fantasy colored. They can be found >here<

Air~Fish
A bunch of pretties from different breeds/types available, they can be found >here<

Little Chimaera
Pets available >here<, I also have Limited Editon custom plushies >here< and am willing to trade any other charm/ticket/item as well.

I'll look at lots of things! I've somewhat put them in order of preference.
FCFC (in order of preference: beds, Persians, Sphinxes, Ragdolls, Bullmastiffs mostly. Also Maine Coons, Golden Retrievers and Labradors, maaaybe Exotics and Miniature Pinschers.)
Quinsta (Magic Marking & Paint Job tickets, Minis, Fjords, Arabs and 1st gen white Quin)
Elenaria (mares highly prefered, no fantasy colored coats [eyes/hooves/horn are ok])
Garden Noms (Normal & Flight only, no Night Noms)
USD
Feli (Shorthair mostly, will look at LH bobtail and female LH)
Original artwork/fanart
Custom pets
WildGrowths
AAA things (vouchers/collars/muny)
premade Okibi/Gryphions/CDA/Storm Chasers (I won't trade my Quin or Feli for this)
SG (but only combined with something else)
Free breedings (FCFC & Quinsta, multiples or combined with something else, I only accept a single RB in return for Kennel dogs)

SGA

*pets Arabs*

I deff want the last two (Arabs) lol  I was waiting for forms and/or stable examples of your Guinea's to mimic to ask about them, but if you want to trade them now I can offer non guinea mimic SC's instead?

Also, unbridled and elenaria are beautiful, must contemplate those lol
Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

Wildfilly94

Balance Beam, This SC, and your Unbridled mini mare I love. Mostly the mini mare over the other two.
Anything else interest you from my trade thread? Or more Ratties from Critter Den (Mabye other breeds of your willing to wait for willow to finish)

YourLoveOnly

I don't think I'll trade the Mini mare for something other than Noms/FCFC/Quin/Feli as I like her quite a lot. I could part with both the SC and Balance Beam for the 4 scrolls you were offering. Nothing else is catching my eye, two of the PU you're offering are actually originally from me and so is the first Quin. I don't want to accept customs of lineart that is not drawn yet as I have no clue how long of a wait that would be and I'm already buying the piggie mimics in rat form with SG. So yeah, I am really only interested in the scrolls, sorry.

Kadana will get back to you on that <3

Ravvana

Is that the Mini foal from my mare? If so, I would love her <3

Any chance one of these mares interests you for her?
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=7117.0

Wildfilly94

Ohh alright then. I'd rather not trade all four scrolls for those two, so mabye I'll come back another time. ^^ Thank you fr looking

YourLoveOnly

@Wild: Both for one custom and one custom plus scroll then?

@Ravv: Actually I wasn't looking for Unbridled, although I do like that first mare! Another option might be including her in the piggie payment, but I would want two customs for her and not just one as I'm quite attached to her.

Wildfilly94

Thats, do-able, yes. ^^
I'll go put the scrolls for bid now then

YourLoveOnly

Wildfilly94

Forgot I had an advisor meeting. XD The scrolls are for bid now, and I bid on Balance Beam and the SC boy. <3

Silvanon

I'd trade you tack for two of your Quin in return for the Elenaria.  (Currently tack-able breeds are Arabians, Gypsy Vanners and Grades.)

YourLoveOnly

Is tack custom colored Silv? Or just one default color? I have only seen PonyMama's Vanner girl with it so I'm not too familiar with the options yet *is tempted by the thought of Kaesien with tack* I wish mini's had tack too!

Silvanon

You can choose the color of the blanket and the color of the tack leather.   

Here's examples of the tack:  http://www.silvanon.com/Quin/TackExamples/

Mm, I do eventually need to do tack for all the different breeds.  If you really wanted we could say tack for just one Quin of a breed that doesn't have it yet.

Edit to add:  If you choose to do tack for a new breed you can have your option of English or Western.

YourLoveOnly

Oooooh that is awesome. I'd love English tack for Minis, I think because they are so small English would suit them better than Western. I think at this point I'd like male tack a little more but I do hope to get both eventually and I noticed Winged is interested in female so I'm okay with it if you want to do female first <3

Silvanon

Awesome, thanks YLO!  Winged & I didn't come to a deal, so your trade is up next.

springacres

I could trade this boy for Coffee:

4th gen, 0% inbred, 100% shorthair.

YourLoveOnly

I am sadly not too big on that pose, which is why I am trading Coffee, but thanks for the offer <3

New Elenaria mare added!

red_uni387

Would you be interested in this Feli boy for your Elenaria mare? Never hurts to try XD

skysnolimit

*gasp*  I love your new Elenaria mare!  I don't have any Elenaria to offer, but perhaps you would be interested in one of my Quinsta?

I could offer Legolas, who is beautiful, not at all inbred, and pure Arabian:

He's a Silver Dapple Brown Sabino Overo, with a calm and sweet (but not a mover) personality.

I could potentially part with one of my other Quinsta instead, if you feel strongly about any of them.  Please have a look!  I have three Arabs and two Fjords.

YourLoveOnly

@runi: Sorry, but he doesn't really catch my eye.

@Sky: Legolas doesn't really catch my eye, but I absolutely adore your Fjord mare Scarlett!

skysnolimit

Oh, that would be a perfect trade if you're up for it?  Yes, she's darling but as I don't collect Fjords I could happily send her your way!

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

Rehomed a Feli and Elenaria, added a Shetland and an Arab Quin AND my litter of Feli kittens!

I've offered one of the shorthair boys to Silv in the last Quin bribe round so I will wait with accepting offers until she announces results, but that shouldn't be long so feel free to offer in the meantime! <3

Edit: Added a Mini Quin mare too!

Pinkshadow

I love the mini girl, but i dont think i have anything to offer that you would consider.

Would my whims Lana or lakisha by any chance interst you?

YourLoveOnly

I think Lana is really cute, I am willing to consider her even if she doesn't have many fancy genes! :)

Pinkshadow

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on October 30, 2012, 10:50:35 AM
I think Lana is really cute, I am willing to consider her even if she doesn't have many fancy genes! :)

Okay thanks, shes a first gen :)

Ravvana

I love Cookie, but I'll wait to see what Silv decides before I try to come up with a good offer :)

BabyKittenCandy

Loving your Mini Girl! I have an FCFC bed I would trade you :)

YourLoveOnly

A bed, yeeees~! Will wait until tomorrow to give everyone a chance to see this and offer, but SO MUCH WANT!

YourLoveOnly

I shall accept BKC's offer of a bed on the pretty Mini girl! ;D

BabyKittenCandy

YourLoveOnly

Thank you! <3 You should have your girl home as well!

Silv didn't accept one of my Feli kittens but picked by Sphinx kitten instead, so both boys are very much open to offers!