News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Seeking Bonus Tickets! (or $10USD sent to Silv)

Started by Ravvana, November 15, 2012, 02:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

I have four foals I want to claim and no bonus tickets.

I can first offer Stable customs. Promised 24 hour completion, as complex as you want, suggest a fair number for $10 (or a bonus ticket if you have a spare). Or $20 for both tickets! ;) Sent straight to Silv.

Or look through my pets. Inc. Quinsta, Feli, FCFC, Noms, etc.

EDIT: Also willing to promise RBs with my Luestins next season!

YourLoveOnly

I may consider this <3 Here's some of your pets I really like in order of preference: the FCFC black mackarel tabby van Ragdoll boy, the FCFC Sheva, the Feli Amberspice, the Halloween Nom, the Nom daughter from Nina x Blavand, the Feli Fog and the FCFC cinnamon torbie Ragdoll.

Ravvana

I'm actually just holding Amberspice from Ryuu temporarily while she uses one of my Felis in a breeding. But I'll check on the others when I have a computer. How many of those for one $10 ticket?

YourLoveOnly

Depends on which ones you want to part with, I think two or three pets? According to Willow's USD thread full custom FCFC are only $3 for example so I'd value the boy and Sheva as that because they're quite fancy. For the Noms I'd say Nina x Blavand about $4 and the Halloween Nomlet lineart is rare so I'd value that at $6 or $7. Not really sure how much value I'd assign to Fog, I am much more into FCFC and Noms but she is very pretty.

I'd be less interested in the cinnamon torbie FCFC since I have two of her daughters, but if you can't part with the others I'd be willing to discuss taking her.

Aralie

*twitches* Luestin RB's <3 Any idea how many rb's you would be willing to trade? Would be interested in Luestin, Mustang and Nom rb's (males for noms too)

Ravvana

Quote from: Aralie on November 15, 2012, 08:19:45 PM
*twitches* Luestin RB's <3 Any idea how many rb's you would be willing to trade? Would be interested in Luestin, Mustang and Nom rb's (males for noms too)

I've gotten $5 - $15 per Luestin RB in the past. For one bonus ticket, what about one Luestin RB and two Mustang RBs (excepting these who are needed in my projects: Raumolírë, unnamed flaxen chestnut, Calarus, Aira, Lerina, Narya, Indemma, Allinda, Endóme) and two Nom RBs/studs? Although if you tell me what you want I'll likely say yes ^.^;; Cute little appy mini foal needs me to take her home XD

Aralie

That sounds good to me <3 Will send the $ to Silv now <3

For Quin Rb's could I get Vanima, Muinunga (she will get me a sooty buckskin eventually!) and Henduluin?

Ravvana

Whee, Aralie, you are the greatest! :) Those 3 sound good to me -- I'll mark that down. And remind me that I owe you 2 Nom breeds when it is your turn.

If anybody else wants to work out something for the second bonus ticket be my guest, otherwise I can afford to buy the one ticket for myself :) YLO, I'm going to say no to your offer now that one of my tickets is covered. The ones I was most willing to part with were the ones you wanted least anyway XD