News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

CDA - Babies for Trade!

Started by red_uni387, November 13, 2012, 09:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_uni387

I still haven't gotten around to registering my rattery, so I can only keep 2 babies from each litter XD Hoping for other ratties in exchange for them, cause the more the merrier, right? :) Feel free to offer other stuff, though!

I haven't decided who to keep, so all of them are listed as up for trade, but I will probably only be trading 2, since that's what I have to :P

Ice Cream Sandwich - Female

Cookie Crumble - Female

Cinnamon Toast Crunch - Male

Vanilla Bean - Male

I have a snake breeding too! I adore both my eggs, but it would be possible to tempt this one away from me with a rattie :)

Blue Coral - Female

CutieePiee

I'll have to come back for Cookie Crumble when my ratties are born. :3

Luv007

Cookie Crumble is definitely a little looker!

red_uni387

Bunraku

I love cookie crumble and vanilla bean red! X3

YourLoveOnly

I love Cookie Crumble and also like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

I have no babies yet, but I have adults:

(fyi: the snake girl will be used in a breeding by me)

I also have 9 rattie breedings and 3 snake breedings coming too if you'd rather wait for a baby.

red_uni387

*pokes thread up* now that Quinsta madness is over I think it's safe to bump this XD

Unfortunately I'm not really interested in the adults that you've posted, YLO ^^'

CutieePiee

red_uni387

Your 1st gen snake is really pretty; definitely very tempted by her <3

YourLoveOnly

I have a bunch more litters and also more adult rats and snakes available!
They can all be seen here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8296.0
The two babies marked as 'tempted to keep' I am not very willing to let go of unless Wild offers a custom or something XD But any of the adults and babies with 'might keep' or no note are fair game!

Winged

I love your ratties, especially the girls :)

I'd be willing to trade one of my snake eggs for either of your girls. And i'd be willing to trade the adult snake for any of them.
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8331.0

Does anything here interest you?
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6191.0
Owner of Gliders!

red_uni387

cutie, if you are still willing i'd love to trade cookie crumble for your snake girl :)

ylo, would you trade your peach and yellow adult girl for cinnamon toast crunch?

winged i'd trade ice cream sandwich for your first eggie

YourLoveOnly

I think you had my post open for a while? That girl was traded a couple hours ago :( I hope there are any others you like, would hate to miss out. I like Cookie Crumble best, but Cinnamon Toast Crunch is really cute too.

CutieePiee

Thanks, red! I'll put the snake up for bid now. ^^

red_uni387

darn schoolwork Dx I like the first girl from daisy and freckles too ^^

YourLoveOnly

red_uni387

awesome :D

didnt realize they werent up for bid; both cookie crumble and cinnamon toast crunch are now~