News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Trading Nomlet!

Started by Winged, December 04, 2012, 07:41:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

I recieved five stunning nomlets in my breeding, so i have one nomlet up for trade :)
I'm keeping two and two have gone as breed fees but i have this little girl here that i might trade. I can keep her, but i'll see what offers i get.

F
x
She has a lovely custom marking from her mother.

I'm mostly looking for other Noms but i'm also interested in Quinsta, Elenaria, Feli (i'm picky) and possibly others. Also potentially interested in custom adoptables.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

LOTS of interest but I have yet to find a worthy offer. xP

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Keilin Alyr

I'll definitely be back with an offer once I figure out what I have that would make a tempting deal. I have a ton of scattered adoptables up for trade, but I'm not quite sure of a formal trade offer just yet. ^^

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

CutieePiee

What types of Feli are you looking for? Fantasy or natural? And what Quinsta breeds do you collect?

Winged

Sure, there's no time limit since i can keep 3. I like most Feli, but not all fantasy colours. And i collect Luestin, Fjord, Mini, Freisian, Andy, Mustang and possibly a really gorgeous vanner, clyde or arab.
Owner of Gliders!