News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Quinsta} Looking for specific foals! Please help <3

Started by YourLoveOnly, November 15, 2012, 12:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I am looking to get 4 of my horse characters as Quinsta. If you have a Quin to match any of these descriptions, please let me know and also post what you'd be interested in if the Quin isn't free. They need to be foals so I can use Magic Marking tickets on them, no already existing Quin please.

#1 - Baylor
Color: Yellow Dun. Just that, plain and simple. No face or leg markings.
Breeds: Miniature Horse, Arabian, Fjord. Maybe Clyde or Mustang too.

#2 - Skip
Color: Smokey black sabino overo. He can have any hind leg markings including none, but defenitely no front leg markings. Any face marking incl. none is also acceptable.
Breeds: Clydesdale, Mustang, Fjord. Maybe Arab, Luestin, or FEMALE Friesian too.

#3 - Lynxe
Color: Silver Dapple Bay. No leg markings, faint star on her face (on lineart where the forehead isn't visible a regular star or no face marking is also acceptable, but I'd prefer faint star)
Breeds: Fjord, Mini, Grade, Shetland, Arab. Maybe Andy or Mustang too.

#4 - Choca
Base color: Flaxen Chestnut Sabino Overo, front right sock, star and stripe
Breeds: mostly Mustang, Vanner, Arab, Friesian and Andy. Maybe Shetland, MALE Luestin lines and MALE Mini lines too.

I only want to claim Quin that are exact matches to these. However, if you own or claim a Quinsta close to them, feel free to let me know so I can stalk for studs/RBs.

YourLoveOnly

Updated Choca's description after talking with Silv <3

I also have a non-character wishlist, these can be foals or adult/existing Quinsta as well.

Mustang mares:
Smoky black tobiano with bald face
Black roan with bald face & 3 or 4 leg markings (no stockings)
Blue dun snowflake appaloosa with blaze, stripe or interrupted stripe & 3 or 4 leg markings (no stockings)

Mini stallions:
Blue dun snowflake appaloosa with stripe or interrupted stripe & 3 or 4 leg markings (no stockings)

Friesian mares:
Black roan blanket appaloosa with some sort of stripe or blaze & at least one leg marking
Blue dun snowflake appaloosa, any face or leg markings except stockings are okay

Ravvana

Possible for Choca??

Ravvana   #515294    x    #522421    -    5317. Mustang F Flaxen Chestnut Sabino Overo, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Sock, Interrupted Stripe (Slow and lazy)

YourLoveOnly

I noticed her! (went through the full list that Silv posted)
Close, but not close enough sadly. I can get her perfect by combining a MM with a paint job ticket but that'd be $12 and with possibly buying a bonus ticket for you as well that's gonna be too much money at once :P And it feels more awesome to have one that is genetically correct and not modified by a paint job ticket xD

I searched through all the breedings and it looks like no one bred any matches this season, but I will bump this again next season to try again ;D

Wildfilly94

OH! I have one SO CLOSE to Lynxe.. D:
Miniature Horse F Silver Dapple Brown, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back left Coronet, Faint Star (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Just two teeny white pieces on her legs.. :/ She'd be perfect if not for the three little white markings

YourLoveOnly

That is so mean XD I hope someone claims her so I can a RB with her next season. I don't wanna pay $7 extra to have those 3 tiny bits of white removed, that seems awfully expensive XD

Wildfilly94

Yeah I know! Lol. I hope you find matches next season <3

YourLoveOnly

toffeeca

I have this boy who is really close for Choca

6313. Miniature Horse M Flaxen Chestnut Sabino Overo, front right Stocking, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Star and Stripe (Calm and steady)

Leafy

Arabian-  #514723   #555704   6193. Arabian F Silver Dapple Bay, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, Star (Calm and steady)

Close to Lynxe

YourLoveOnly

I can find close, but I am not trying for close :P I could have had them seasons ago if I wanted to go for 'something similair to this' but I want mimics, so exact matches.

Although if someone claims any of them I'd love to know so I can stalk for studs/RBs to get me closer to my goal. I just don't really wanna claim all Quin that are close myself, because once I succeed I'd have an army of similair colored Quin to trade :P I try to only claim Quin I know I will keep so I don't feel like I am taking advantage of Silv's cheap breeding seasons.

Country

If she didnt have so much extra she would be close to Lynxe

Quote6025. Grade F Silver Dapple Bay, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back right Sock, back left Sock, Star and Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)