News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Testing the Waters, a few Quin Tenatively for Sale

Started by BabyKittenCandy, February 17, 2013, 06:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

Well I found something that I really want to buy my mate but seeing as how myself and my hubby are unemployed at the moment he isnt so keen on the idea! So, I figured I would see if any of the Quin I have and can bear to part with would catch anyone's eye!

I am looking at USD offers only atm Im afraid, and reserve the right to not take an offer if im not 100% happy with it.

Sadron

2nd Gen, Childless, Black Tobiano, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Talaitha - *****6.64% Inbreed*****

8th Gen, Childless, Silver Dapple Sooty Buckskin, front right Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Stocking, Interrupted Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Lyuba - *****6.25% Inbreed*****

4th Gen, Childless, Cremello, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Star and Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Baariq - *****4.69% Inbreed*****

5th Gen, 4 Children, Buckskin Tobiano, front right Sock, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Halima

2nd Gen, 2 Children, Bay, front right Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Lip Marking (Slow and lazy)

Thanguron

1st Gen, Childless, Bay, front left Stocking, Star and Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Lucky

1st gen, Childless, Black, Lip Marking (Calm and steady)