Quin Foals for FREE (Mini/Fjord/Clyde/Arab/Vanner) + Wanted!

Started by YourLoveOnly, May 21, 2013, 03:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Sadly pretty much all my breedings failed.. But this means a ton of pretty and free foals for others! :D

Fjords
#550182 x #550171 - 7965. Fjord M Yellow Dun, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Lip Marking (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)
#550177 x #550171 - 7966. Fjord F Mouse Dun, back right Coronet (High strung and difficult to work with)
#556848 x #560526 - 7969. Fjord M Dun Smokey Black, front left Sock, back right Sock, back left Pastern, Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover)
#553272 x #553534 - 7967. Fjord M Dun Palomino, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Minis
#553623 x #529180 - 7970. Miniature Horse M Flaxen Chestnut Sabino Overo, front right Sock, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, Stripe (Calm and steady)
#550285 x #560866 - 7971. Miniature Horse F Buckskin, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Fetlock, Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
#552388 x #558688 - 7972. Miniature Horse M Blue Dun (Gruello) Roan Sabino Overo, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, Interrupted Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
#553589 x #557222 - 7973. Miniature Horse F Yellow Dun, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Stocking (Calm and sweet, a mover)
#553630 x #557222 - 7974. Miniature Horse M Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back right Stocking, back left Coronet, Star and Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)
#529176 x #529195 - 8031. Miniature Horse F Chestnut, front right Coronet, front left Sock, back right Pastern, Snip (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Clyde
#550101 x #551169 - 7961. Clydesdale M Black Splash Overo, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Stocking, Stripe (Slow and lazy)

Arabs
#405906 x #407890 - 7963. Arabian F Chestnut Frame Overo, back left Coronet, Bald Face (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)
#551136 x #554130 - 7964. Arabian M Silver Dapple Yellow Dun, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, Lip Marking (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Vanners
#343385 x #559674 - 7962. Gypsy Vanner M Chestnut, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Interrupted Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)
3320. YourLoveOnly #559717 x #528904 - 7975. Gypsy Vanner M Blue Dun (Gruello) Roan Leopard Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Stocking, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Keeping:
#558171 x #560526 - 7968. Fjord M Dun Buckskin, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Bald Face (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Claimed by others:
Riverwind - #560842 x #553680 - 7960. Luestin M Mouse Dun, front right Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)
Springacres - #561494 x #553534 - 8032. Fjord M Mouse Dun, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Stocking, Bald Face (Calm and sweet, a mover)

YourLoveOnly

YLO's list of foals she'd love to find.. Characters first:

--Goals--
#1 - Baylor
Color: Yellow Dun. Just that, plain and simple. No face or leg markings.
Breeds: Miniature Horse, Arabian, Fjord. Maybe Clyde or Mustang too.

#2 - Skip
Color: Smokey black sabino overo. He can have any hind leg markings including none, but defenitely no front leg markings. Any face marking incl. none is also acceptable.
Breeds: Clydesdale, Mustang, Fjord. Maybe Arab, Luestin, or FEMALE Friesian too.

#3 - Lynxe
Color: Silver Dapple Bay. No leg markings, faint star on her face (on lineart where the forehead isn't visible a regular star or no face marking is also acceptable, but I'd prefer faint star)
Breeds: Fjord, Mini, Grade, Shetland, Arab. Maybe Andy or Mustang too.

#4 - Choca
Base color: Flaxen Chestnut Sabino Overo, front right sock, star and stripe
Breeds: mostly Mustang, Vanner, Arab, Friesian and Andy. Maybe Shetland, MALE Luestin lines and MALE Mini lines too.

And random goals!

Minis:
- Female: White!
- Male: Blue dun (tobiano) snowflake appaloosa with stripe/interrupted stripe/irregular blaze & 3 or 4 leg markings (no stockings)
- Female: Bay roan tobiano (any white markings) OR Bay roan blanket appy with 4 white feet and (Interrupted optional) Stripe or (Irregular optional) Blaze

Fjords:
- Either (male preffered) + MM ticket: Blue dun, with four white feet (any kind) and either Stripe, Interrupted Stripe or Irregular Blaze
- Either: Four white feet and bald face, any bodycolor that I don't have yet

Arab stallions:
- Bay Roan Tobiano (any white markings except bald face, none is also fine)

Clydesdale stallions:
- Blue Dun Frame Overo  (any white markings except bald face, none is also fine)

Mustang mares:
- Smoky black tobiano with bald face
- Black roan with bald face & 3 or 4 leg markings (no stockings)
- Blue dun snowflake appaloosa with blaze, stripe or interrupted stripe & 3 or 4 leg markings (no stockings)

Friesian mares:
- Black roan blanket appaloosa with some sort of stripe or blaze & at least one leg marking
- Blue dun snowflake appaloosa, any face or leg markings except stockings are okay

Riverwind

This is something really nice you're doing! ^_^ Could I have the Luestin, please? I don't have any yet...

YourLoveOnly

Riverwind

Thanks! Just Let me know when you send and I'll accept. :)

springacres

Ooh, I'd love that mouse dun Fjord girl if you're willing to trade her!  (I was hoping for a mouse dun or dun sooty buckskin myself this season, got a red dun instead - go figure!)

Wildfilly94

Just wanted to say.. I copied your 'wanted' ad type deal on my own thread. XD Good idea!
And also, good luck with your goals this time around! I hope you find a match for one of them this time! :3

YourLoveOnly

Sure go ahead (both of you) :)
I have a few bald face parents so it shouldn't be very hard to breed another sometime, and I kinda prefer having 4 white feet on them. So you can have the mouse dun <3

springacres

Ooh, I didn't even notice he had a bald face, awesome! XD

YourLoveOnly

Fjords with bald faces are so precious. If you don't believe me I shall direct you to my current Fjords with bald faces XD I love them so!

Pega

3320. YourLoveOnly #559717 x #528904 - 7975. Gypsy Vanner M Blue Dun (Gruello) Roan Leopard Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Stocking, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Can I get this boy? :D

YourLoveOnly

You can! But I did see you post in 2 other threads already. You are only allowed to claim 2 foals per season with normal tickets. You can buy extra tickets called bonus tickets for USD (2 per season at $10 each) in which case you can up your total to 4 foals.

Let me know if you still want my boy and I'll be very happy to sent him over!

Pega

XD Yeah, I was just noticing that. I guess I can't keep them all! ^^; I THOUGHT it was too good to be true. Luckily I noticed before too long. I won't be able to keep your boy, though he IS gorgeous.

What happens to all the extra foals? O.o

YourLoveOnly

They vanish into space :P Silvanon only colors the ones who are claimed and the descriptions are auto-generated so it's not a ton of extra work for her fortunately!

Sad to hear you can't claim him, but congrats on the ones you did pick!