News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Quinsta} Lectral's foals for trade

Started by Lectral, May 21, 2013, 06:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lectral

Or free, it depends XD

This is, I think, the first time I have attempted to make a trade thread for quin foals, so bear with me.  Several of my 'plans' did not work as intended, so I will be looking for possible 'replacements'.

Quarter Horse

Quote3071. Lectral #559193 x #555217 - 7747. Quarter Horse F Grey, front right Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Faint Star (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Quote3072. Lectral #553917 x #555217 - 7748. Quarter Horse F Flaxen Chestnut, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back right Stocking, back left Coronet, Star and Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Quote3073. Lectral #555225 x #555217 - 7749. Quarter Horse M Chestnut, back right Coronet, Star and Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Fjord

Quote3075. Lectral #553255 x -- - 7751. Fjord M Yellow Dun, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back right Sock, back left Pastern, Star and Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Akhal Teke (probably keeping these two, actually, but might be willing to let one or both go for the right offers)

Quote2928. Lectral #561342 x #561341 - 7610. Akhal-Teke F Smokey Black, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Quote3074. Lectral #561241 x -- - 7750. Akhal-Teke M Buckskin, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Stocking, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Lectral

Looking for:

Dun quarter horse.  Preferably red dun, and male, as it seems my boy did not get that gene after all, but female would be fine, in any shade, as then I could still attempt to breed the boy I want next season.  Markings are not super important, but prefer not splash or excessive amounts of white.

Female fjord.  Prefer red dun, but blue or smokey black dun work too.  Minimal white prefered as well.

Male akhal teke.  Any color, really, though double cream would be a bonus.

Ravvana

toffeeca

I have this Fjord girl for free if she interests you

3168. toffeeca #553077 x -- - 7839. Fjord F Red Dun, front right Sock, back right Coronet (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

I also have this dun QH, its a female and also palomino, but if she interests you then she is free

3153. toffeeca #553732 x #553882 - 7824. Quarter Horse F Dun Palomino, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Star (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Kahlira

My only red dun is a male, but I have many fjord ladies of the blue and smokey black.

7995. Fjord F Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Fetlock, Star and Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)
7994. Fjord F Dun Smokey Black, front right Sock, front left Pastern, back left Stocking, Star and Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
Fjord F Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Snip (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
Fjord F Blue Dun (Gruello), back right Sock, back left Coronet (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Lectral

@Kah - I really like the look of that dun smokey black, but it looks like I may have taken too long to get back to this thread, as I see someone in your thread wants her too XD  The second blue dun (the one right after the smokey one) looks nice too, if the smokey one is already gone >.>

@Toffeeca - I do like the look of that fjord mare; she would make a nice girl to go with my boy, I think (if someone else has not beaten me to her, as it took me a while to check back here >.>).  But I think I will pass on the QH mare; that particular gene combo is not my favorite

@Rav - those are all very tempting!  I don't generally prefer flaxen... but the boy's temperament is making me want to ignore that >.>  Can you hold him til tomorrow, let me think on it a bit?  I do understand if you prefer not to, though!

toffeeca

The fjord mare is still available if you would like her :)

Lectral

Kahlira

Yeah the smokey gal got claimed... Sorry. D= Would you like the calm lady?

Lectral

No worries :)  I was slow XD

Yep, I would like to claim her!  Thank you!