News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Feli for trade

Started by Spiderfly, May 23, 2013, 10:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiderfly

Both are 0% inbred and really low generation as I haven't been around for a while. Looking for either feli, or little hooves. Will probably go with Feli over little hooves at the moment.

Male - TRADED

Male - TRADED

Ravvana

Does this boy interest you for Ryder?

Wildfilly94

Do any feli I have for bid interest you for the lh boy?
I also have Little hooves foals for trade in my adootable trade thread which should still be on the first page of this forum. id give ya a link but Im on my phone.

CrystalAngelNeko

I really love Jackson, let me go see if I have any feli I will part with <3

That or... if you want to put him on hold till my litter shows up? I'm breeding these two together:

Gabriel x Autumn Leaves

but if you don't want to wait... I have these I'll part with now:
Male 0% IB
Female 0% IB
Male 0% IB
Female 0% IB
Female 0% ID

Spiderfly

He's adorable! It's too bad he's related to my Darla. Peaches seems to be in every Feli's background at some point... Let me think about it a little.

Sorry Wildfilly, I LOVE pink  but I want to try to avoid any inbreeding. She's gorgeous though.

And Crystal done and done! I'll trade Jackson for one of the Gabriel x Autumn Leaves kittens. I put Jackson up for bid.

BabyKittenCandy

Loving Jackson, long shot but I have this lad

CrystalAngelNeko

Sweet~ would you like to wait till my kittens have arrived? Since I'm 13th on the list? Or are you okay taking my word? ^.^

Spiderfly

I'm good on taking your word ^_^

Hey Baby,

I already traded Jackson but I looked at your Feli. And I would trade you Ryder and Darla for
- Darla

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=559992

I totally understand if you say no lol

Ravvana

Quote from: Spiderfly on May 23, 2013, 11:10:13 AM
He's adorable! It's too bad he's related to my Darla. Peaches seems to be in every Feli's background at some point... Let me think about it a little.

He may be related to Darla but I just looked at your other Feli, and I think he'd have the most amazing kittens with (LH) Clover :) She is insanely gorgeous, by the way XD

Spiderfly

Hahah yeah he probably would. Sure let's do it! And thank you that means a lot, Clover is modeled off my cat that I lost a few years ago <3 So the compliment is really appreciated. I'll put Ryder up for bids

Ravvana

My boy is also up for bid now :)