{Quin} Free Foals- Chestnut Andy, Luestins, Overo Mustangs

Started by toffeeca, August 24, 2013, 07:27:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

All quin are free, just post if you would like it. Please make sure you want the quin and please only claim for yourself unless I have already traded five foals to get a bonus ticket

Keep For my records
toffeeca. #562369 x #562626 :: 8521. Grade F Palomino Tobiano, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)
toffeeca. #557418 x #562360 :: 8525. Grade M Brown Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Stocking, front left Pastern, Star and Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

toffeeca. #558162 x #562626 :: 8522. Andalusian F Black Leopard Appaloosa, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Star (Slow and stubborn)

Free

Andalusian
toffeeca. #561352 x #562626 :: 8523. Andalusian F Flaxen Chestnut, front right Pastern, front left Stocking, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Interrupted Stripe (Slow and stubborn)CAN
toffeeca. #553482 x #562626 :: 8738. Andalusian F Black, front left Stocking, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
toffeeca. #550192 x #562626 :: 8740. Andalusian M Fleabitten Grey, front right Stocking, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, Faint Star (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Mustang
toffeeca. #553140 x #562012 :: 8669. Mustang F Black, front right Pastern, Interrupted Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
toffeeca. #517555 x #562012 :: 8670. Mustang M Chestnut Roan, front left Fetlock, back left Coronet, Interrupted Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)
toffeeca. #529314 x #562012 :: 8671. Mustang F Black Sabino Overo, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Bald Face (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)YLO
toffeeca. #554336 x #562012 :: 8672. Mustang F Chestnut Sabino Overo, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Interrupted Stripe (Slow and stubborn)
toffeeca. #555266 x #562012 :: 8673. Mustang M Fleabitten Grey Roan Sabino Overo, front right Fetlock, front left Stocking, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Star and Stripe (Slow and lazy)
toffeeca. #553644 x #562012 :: 8674. Mustang F Silver Dapple Bay, back right Pastern, back left Stocking, Star and Stripe (Slow and lazy) Artlver
toffeeca. #555263 x #562012 :: 8675. Mustang F Smokey Black Tobiano Sabino Overo, front right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Star and Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Quarter Horse
toffeeca. #553732 x #553882 :: 8735. Quarter Horse F Flaxen Red Dun, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Sock, Star and Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)
toffeeca. #553729 x #553882 :: 8736. Quarter Horse M Bay Roan, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Star (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Thoroughbred
toffeeca. #553161 x #553926 :: 8737. Thoroughbred M Smokey Black, front right Pastern, front left Stocking, back right Sock, back left Pastern, Interrupted Stripe (Slow and lazy)

Friesian
toffeeca. #460431 x #562379 :: 8741. Friesian F Fleabitten Grey, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back left Coronet, Stripe (Slow and stubborn)spring

Luestin Dawnstar gets first choice
toffeeca. #562255 x -- :: 8810. Luestin F Chestnut Leopard Appaloosa, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)Dawnstar
toffeeca. #555571 x -- :: 8811. Luestin F Chestnut, front right Sock, back left Fetlock, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and steady)Skysong
toffeeca. #560843 x -- :: 8812. Luestin M Blue Dun (Gruello), front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Faint Star (Calm and steady)Pinkshadow

Pinkshadow

I'd love the appt or blue dun Luestin, whichever ain't wanted by dawnstar

SkySong

Would I be able to grab the last Luestin by any chance? I don't mind it if it's the simple chestnut.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Arty

May I have this one?

toffeeca. #553644 x #562012 :: 8674. Mustang F Silver Dapple Bay, back right Pastern, back left Stocking, Star and Stripe (Slow and lazy)

toffeeca

Yes to Pink and Sky! I will let you guys know once I hear from Dawnstar

Artlver- you sure can, I noticed that you posted on several people's claims asking for quin, so I just want to make sure that you know that you can only claim two quin unless you get some bonus tickets before the end of the season. :)

Arty

Kah messaged me and told me, I'm only asking for two now ^-^

toffeeca

Ok great, is my mustang one that you still wanted to claim?

Arty

toffeeca

Awesome, I will send the trade through now, make sure you claim the trade as well as the foal on your end otherwise it wont get colored.

Arty

springacres

First you go here and click accept:

http://www.secundi.net/member-breedingtrades.php

Then buy foal claim tickets (Agencies --> Quinsta --> Shop)

Then go here:
http://www.secundi.net/useagencyitems.php?AgencyID=9

Select "Foal Claim" from the top drop-down menu, leave the other two sections blank and hit enter (or click Use Item On Quin).  The foal will appear (by description) in a dropdown list on the next page.  Select the foal you want to claim and hit Submit.  Voila!

Arty

springacres

No problem, I've seen people slip up and not get foals delivered that they thought they had traded for and claimed, so I try to help whenever I see the question of how to claim traded foals come up.  Hope toffeeca doesn't mind me hijacking her thread!  (well, OK, I am mulling over that Friesian mare...)

Arty

toffeeca

I don't mind at all spring. And you should totally claim the friesian girl :)

YourLoveOnly

Can I have 8671? :D I'd love it if she can be sent right away, trying to finalize my claims tonight before I'll forget due to the insanely busy week I have coming XD

DawnStar7

I'm leaning toward the chestnut leopard appaloosa, but that blue dun is very tempting.  I adore grullo... hmmm.

I think I'll go with the mare.  Luestin RBs are so hard to get if you don't have one to trade.  <_<;

toffeeca

of course YLO, it has been sent over :)

And the appy mare to Dawn, the blue dun to Pink, and the chestnut mare to Sky, I will send them all over now :)

YourLoveOnly

Thank you! :D My first Mustang lady at last, and I managed to get my first Luestin lady too. I'm so pleased with my claims this season ^^

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

springacres

You know, I think I will go with the Friesian girl after all :)  I was hesitating between her and the dun QH, but I have fewer greys than duns, and we definitely need more grey Friesians... :)

toffeeca

Yay for more non-black friesians! She has been sent over to you :)

CrystalAngelNeko

Quotetoffeeca. #561352 x #562626 :: 8523. Andalusian F Flaxen Chestnut, front right Pastern, front left Stocking, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Interrupted Stripe (Slow and stubborn

I'd love to have this girl from you <33

toffeeca