News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

2 Elenaria girls for trade! -hiyoko

Started by Wildfilly94, November 08, 2013, 03:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

The first girl is a twin, and the second girl is just a plain jane I couldn't connect with.

Looking for:
Other Elenaria
Feli
Quinsta
Customs, etc.

~I also have many Feli, a few quinsta (two for bid, a few other mustangs/minis I could part with), and various other adopties for trade

Bunraku

Would you be at all interested in this female gryphon in exchange for the first elenearia?

http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/137027809810-USD3%20copy.png

Edit: I also have the siren from this thread to offer, any that are still unclaimed are up for grabs

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=9246.0

Wildfilly94

She is very pretty, and i know how hard you worked to make her items but I'm sorry Bun she doesn't interest me enough :(

DawnStar7

Oooh, that first girl is stunning!  O_O  I don't suppose either of these would interest you for her?

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=556764
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=557995

I can also bribe an artist for a Song or Semi Custom. 

<.<
>.>

Bunraku

Edited my post with another offer since you were interested in them before ^^;

Country

I could offer two full custom Gryphs for the first girl, I absolutely LOVE her!

DawnStar7

YourLoveOnly

The first girl is gorgeous, feel free to browse the pets I have up for bid and let me know if any catch your eye :) There's a lot, some from almost every Agency. I'm also VERY interested in Feli Alistair who I noticed was up for bid, that would be my 1st choice, then the Elenaria and if it's amongst ones you're parting with I'd also be interested in Quin Cilnet.

Kahlira

Lectral

I really like that second girl - what sorts of Quinsta do you prefer?  I have none of the others on your list, but I might have a quin or two I could part with, if I have a breed you prefer XD

Elenaria

If Alistair is available for trade, i'll offer a full non-fantasy custom for him and the second Elenaria mare.  <3
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Wildfilly94

;-; I was so not expecting so many offers! I'll haev to look through everything the next couple days and let you all know individually what I am considering/etc.

NOTE/FAIR WARNING: Alistair is for bid, yes, but that doesn't mean I'll be willing to trade him for just anything. I am just as happy keeping him, so it will take a substantial offer.

For now a couple short questions/replies (To clarify some things before I get too excited XD)...

Saevia: Is that a Full custom for Alistair AND the elenaria girl together, or a full custom each?

Lectral: Mustangs, Minis, certian Andys and Fjords, and of course luestins :P

Dawnstar: Seriously love the chestnut tobiano girl. Are you saying you'd part with one of those girls AND a song/semi, or one or the other?

YLO: Love all your noms, of course, but not sure if you'd be willing to part with more than one?

More people are free to offer, I am considering ALL the offers currently, so dont think I skipped you or ignored you on purpose. :P

Elenaria

Both together.  ^^  But if you see something of Lectral's you like, then just for Alistair.  ^^  *planning to gift the mare*
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

DawnStar7

Well, it'd probably be one or the other, as it would essentially be a one-for-one trade.  :3  But if you want to offer something for both in addition to that lovely mare, I'd consider it.  xD

Lectral

Hehehe, of course, those are my lower quantity breeds (and I have no Luestins at all XD)

But I would consider trading one of these for the second girl:

Second gen girl -

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=562404

Also second gen... if you choose this one, I may need to beg a breed next season; I completely missed this last season, and I wanted a baby from her >.>

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=562399

Another second gen, and he has a few offspring of his own >.>

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=547396

YourLoveOnly

I could probably do one Nom for each pet, not multiples for one, I don't see how that would be fair as Elenaria/Quin/Feli/Noms are all somewhat equally valued I think. It might depend on which ones too, I'm not sure if I'd trade all for the Quin for example so let me know who catches your eye in return for whom. Any of them would defenitely be available for Alastair though :)

Kahlira

hiyoko

Wildfilly94

Okay this is where everyone stands currently..

~Those listed with an '*' by them are ones that have REALLY peeked my interest, though not totally sure on yet

Appy Twin:
Kah's Palomino Elenaria
Dawns Song/Semi/Chestnut Tobiano*
Cutiee's Vivienne + Luestin RB
hiyoko's Unnamed

Brown Girl:
Full Custom from Saevia (For her and Alistair together)
Lectral's Sarja
hiyoko's Unnamed*

Alistair:
Full Custom from Saevia (For him and brown girl together)
YLO's Tamika, Myst, Troy, Bee, Sharla, or Isabelle (Alistair, as I said is not a pet I will let go of too easily.. I know you said you didn't really enjoy parting with tw for 1, but would you possibly consider Tamika & one of the other noms I listed as a trade for him or no?)

Bun; I really like two of those Siren's, but I'm afraid its just not quite enough for me to part with the appy girl for.

Country; I do like gryphions, but they aren't my top interest at the moment

So this is where everyone stands right now. ^^ Still thinking and will be leaving this go for a few more days though! I was NOt expecting so many awesome offers for these elenaria!

YourLoveOnly

Sorry but no, I won't part with 2 Noms. Noms can be pretty hard to come by, it takes a lot longer to get through the Nom breeding list than the Feli one and someone trading a Nomlet from a breeding is a very rare occurence while Feli kittens pop up in trading booths rather often, so I'm not comfortable going 2 for 1.

If you decide you wanna do 1 for 1 let me know and that'd be perfectly fine :) If it helps any I'd be willing to toss in two Quin RBs and a pet from Gliders/Gryphions/Masayo/Okibi on top.

I'm also happy to trade any one of the Noms you named for the Elenaria. For the Quin I'd only be willing to trade Myst (I don't love the Quin as much as the other two pets and Myst is the Nom I like least of the ones you named so that's why)

Wildfilly94

So the offer from dawn for the appy twin is my favorite, and the elenaria from hiyoko for the brown girl is my other favorite. No longer considering the offers for alistair, they just weren't enough for me to part with him.

If anyone has any last offers, you have just a couple more days to add those in. I plan to decide this weekend.

Wildfilly94

Dawn star if it still stands, I'd love to get a robed semi custom elenaria for the twin!
Hiyoko, I'd love to trade my brown girl for your sooty brown :)

DawnStar7

A robed semi?  o_o;  Um, sure, as soon as I figure out what that is lol.  xD;;;

Wildfilly94

I hate auto correct  on Iphones. Lmao. I don't even know why 'robed' was in the sentence. I can't think of any word that would fit there. XD
So we'll go with the Semi Custom Elenaria. No robes. XD

DawnStar7

Hehe!  Alright then, just a semi custom.  That I can certainly do.  Just let me know what and who.  xD

Wildfilly94

DawnStar7

Yay!  xD  Bid has been placed, and payment sent to Crys!