News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Feli Kittens - Shorthair and Munchkin

Started by red_uni387, November 15, 2013, 03:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_uni387

I think this is my favoritest litter of kittens ever @__@ They're just all so cute! I really wish I could keep them all, but since I can't, here are the 2 who need new homes:

First up is this cute little girl who I want to call Latte, cause of those tiny white paws and nose <3

And this little girl takes after her father, blue eyes and cute spots and is just plain adorable!

I'm not really sure what I'm interested in, since I honestly don't want to trade them, so yeah xD

And just cause, this is the cutie pie who is staying with me~

Ravvana

Ahh, the blue-eyed munchkin girl is killing me! She looks quite a bit like my RL kitty <33

You can look through my Quinsta and Feli if you like? (As well as any other agency adoptables you fancy.) There are many I won't part with, but some I would trade for her, so let me know who you like and maybe a trade will appear out of that :) I can also go through and list everyone I'll part with by name, but I don't have time right now since I have to run to class.

Rosedawn

I'll do a full custom elenaria for the munchkin

Rosedawn

Oh and the super long of long shots: I would do an OOS breeding and a Full Custom for the bob munch....just tossing that (in all of its glorious unlikeliness)

Arty

I'll offer you an LC custom love pair ticket for that first girl o.o
or if you see any of my pets that you like, let me know >.>

red_uni387

Ack, meant to reply sooner but was working on a speech for class that I've been procrastinating on >__>

Ravvana, a list would be lovely! You have quite a few gorgeous critters and I'd love to know which ones you'd be more okay to part with :)

Rosedawn, your offer is super super tempting too! My only issue is that I never know what I want, haha XD Though I am sorry, the little bobtail munchkin will be staying with me ^^'

Arty, unfortunately I don't follow LC, but thank you for the offer! Though same thing with Rav, if you wanna make a list of pets you'd be okay to part with that'd be awesome <3

sera

2 song Elenaria song customs for the munchkin girl. ^^

Arty

Anyone but Ladethian for either of the two, but if you want one of my Elenaria, I'd want the munchkin since I paid USD for all of them :)

Winged

What agencys are you interested in? Then i'll make a list for you :) Also, would you be interested in a Glider custom or two, probably as part of an offer?
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

I'd post a link but I'm on my phone, any of my pets for bid interest you for the munchkin? Except alistair

red_uni387

Sorry for the slow response guys >__>

The main shops I'd be interested in are Feli and Elenaria right now, but if I own pets in the agency I'd look at those too :)

Right now I'm leaning more towards sera's offer of 2 song customs for the munchkin girl, but I'm gonna give it a couple more days (partly to debate a little and partly to think about song choices)

Rosedawn

(I would do a semi for the SH girlie, I like them both and took a long time debating on which I'd offer on)

Riverwind

Lol I know it's a long shot but...for the munchkin girlie, I can offer a kitten from my breeding that's on the list at the moment (I'm 14 down though) The parents are Fritos and Cinnamon Swirl:

Ravvana

red_uni387

Ack, finals week came way too fast @__@

Rose, if you're still interested in the SH, I'd love to trade her for a semi custom <3

And it was a super tough choice for the munchkin girl, but sera I'd love to trade with you for the song customs~ my boyfriend's been sending me song links and there's one in particular I really want to see as an elenaria :D

Elenaria

Agreed, Runi! ^^  i'll go ahead and bid on her so she doesn't get lost, but please post forms in the Bribe Thread at your earliest convenience! <3  Yay! x3
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Rosedawn

red_uni387

they're both up for bid now; sorry I forgot to do that earlier x___x

sera