News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Noms/Elenaria/Quin} Trading a couple

Started by YourLoveOnly, January 19, 2014, 06:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I have some pets that were part of my USD fundraiser before, but didn't sell. I don't mind keeping them, but figured I'd entertain offers on them and maybe find them better homes in return for new pretties :) I also have a newly bred Elenaria to throw into the mix.

Garden Noms

Elenaria

Quinsta

I have a lot of pets from almost all other Agencies up for bid as well, if you see any there that catch your eye and wish to offer on, feel free :) It would get way too cluttered in here if I listed them all :P

Interested in:
* Capranis!! pretty much all breeds, natural or semi-natural preffered over full fantasy
* Elenaria - any natural colored premades (esp. love fairies!) or any kind of customs
* Feli - natural colored. Munchkin, Bobtail Munchkin, Rex, possibly Shorthair and Bobtail
* Noms - any, but especially Flight Noms
* Quinsta - Fjords, Minis, Mustang mares, Shire mares, Luestin stallions, paint job tickets
* Customs that are handdrawn/custom posed/have custom mutations & accessoiries (like Capranis, traditional PUs, line-edited Elenaria etc)

Wildfilly94

I know it's a long shot because you hardly ever like my pets, but I recently put a lot more up for bid if your interested in looking? XD I can't post a link because I'm on my phone though.
Interested in some moms and your first elenaria girl

YourLoveOnly

Hey, that's not true! XD I really like your pets, you just keep the ones I love lol.
I could hardly find any pets up for bid from the Agencies I mentioned being interested in, but I do like your Elenaria girl Arìil :)

Wildfilly94

XD this is true. We like too many of the same things. Haha
Would you trade your first elenaria for my girl?

I wish I had money when you were selling those moms for usd xD I love mom 4, 5, and 6 too, but not enough pets to trade for them that uo like.

YourLoveOnly

I'd prefer to trade Nom #6 for the Elenaria if that's okay? She's the one I'm least attached to out of the ones you like and I prefer trading those first if people like multiples :)

Wildfilly94

Ops, it's 5, 6 & 7 actually.
But I don't think I could part with her for a nom, sorry :/

YourLoveOnly

That's too bad, I personally value Noms higher because they're harder to come by (and she's 1st gen too), but everyone has their own preferences of course :)
I might reconsider if she's still here after some time has passed, but for now I don't really want to trade for the Elenaria, as I don't have as many Elenaria for trade and your girl is a lot more plain than the girl you're after.

Sarah Badr

Would you be interested in any of my Elenaria females for your Akhal-Teke and bay Arabian stud?

YourLoveOnly

I could trade the Arab boy for your Iono?

YourLoveOnly

*pokes up*

Sarah accepted other offers elsewhere so the Arab is still available as well.

Arty

Do any of my pets interest you for your first nom or Dakota or maybe both? Or I could offer you a Lyvanna with a line edit :)

YourLoveOnly

Arty I really love some of your Elenaria, I would trade the Nom for one of those if you think you can part with any? These are ones I would be interested in, in order of preference: Yuna, Aubry, Nutty McNuterson, Sun Burnt and Flecks of Time.

I haven't had time to follow new adoptables, but I do like customs, and new adopties are shiny because I still need to collect all my characters then XD So Lyvanna for Dakota should work :)

Arty

I'll trade Flecks of Time for your nom

And how about I do your african wild dog Art in exchange for Dakota?

YourLoveOnly

Sounds good Arty :) Shoot me a PM to sort out the custom? ^^