News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] Foal Heaven! :)

Started by Ravvana, October 18, 2010, 02:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

Some of my foals weren't super lucky in receiving desired genes... But!

I am so, so beyond thrilled with this little filly. She definitely lifted me up after an awful day of midterms.

Ravvana  98 x 290 - 465. Gypsy Vanner F Palomino Tobiano, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Star (Calm and sweet, a mover)

I bred a solid palomino mare to a chestnut tobiano stud, hoping for a palomino tobiano (only a 25% chance of happening). Not only did the gene gods favor me by fulfilling that, but she's also a girl (my preference) and has the best possible personality! :D I haven't even seen her yet, and she's already tied as my very favorite Quin, ever.

So this was a bit premature of a brag, but I seriously could not wait for her to grow up to post this XD *hugs little filly* Thank you to Keilin for letting me use both of the parents! <3

Silvanon

^___^  I'm glad she brightened your day!

Keilin Alyr

Oh wow, it's awesome that you got the best possible pairing out of Persephone and Loear! I know I was so excited to see her full description under your name, I'd give you a high five if I could. XD

I can't wait to see her grown up. If she bears any resemblance to her mother at all, she's going to be stunning. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ravvana

Virtual high five? ;)

Yes, I am so excited to see her grown up :) Especially since palominos can vary so greatly in shade, from a richer gold to a pale cream. I don't even know which one I'd prefer, all palominos are so lovely.