News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] Beautiful Mustang Brag!

Started by Kahlira, April 05, 2011, 06:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

Title says enough, yes? No? Ok then =D Meet Ayre Ushele, which is gavanian for Wild Whisper (Was going to look for Wild One, but I like how Ayre Ushele sounds, when I looked up wild. lol!) Anyways, the American Mustang has been a horse near and dear to my heart for many years now, I must have seen the Spirit movie dozens of times over the years. Even read three of the books (Never could find the actual Spirit book, but I read his mom's story, Sierra's (Rain's mom if memory serves, haven't read the books in years) Sierra, Esperenza, Bonita, and Spirit were the four, I believe.

Anywho, back on track here, Ayre Ushele is gorgeous! A beautiful speciman of the species <3 <3 Much love for this boy!

Thank you, Silv, without you, there is no Quin, or Secundi.

(I know it says Tobiano, but he has stockings! Whee! Love horses with stockings, especially "neat" ones like these)

M Bay Tobiano, Faint Star (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

And generally speaking, he's rather a nice one <3

TheLeet

He's so gorgeous. :D
Definitely my favourite one of the lot.

zarzamora

ahhh he was my fav too!! Congrats hun!!

Ryuukokoro

Ooo congrats he is a beautiful one!

I totally have that entire series of books. >.> Ryuu collects odd children book series. I believe you're right... I think the books were focused on Spirit's grandmother, Spirit's mother, Rain's mother, and the 4th was the movie novelization. Which was weird because it had a cartoon-style cover while the other 3 had photo-realistic covers...

Oops rambling about children's books. Ryuu's favorite topic. X3 Anyway congrats on the tobiano boy!! :D