News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] Yet Another Foal Description Brag!

Started by Ravvana, May 17, 2011, 06:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

I got so many beautiful foals this season, it was incredibly hard to make my selection. Fortunately I had two bonus tickets saved up from last season :) Meet the four newest members of my herd:

One of my goals this season was a black roan Gypsy mare, so I bred literally five black tobiano mares to Sculli's black roan frame stud xD I got two black roan tobiano mares, and decided to keep the one with the nicest personality :)
Quote1274. Ravvana - 36 x  744 - Gypsy Vanner F Black Roan Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Sock, back left Fetlock, Star and Snip (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

I "cheated" on this one and bred my original solid chestnut Gypsy mare to one of the magic BC studs from last season. It's hard to feel guilty with such a stunning mare as a result, though!
Quote1277. Ravvana - 17 x  680 - Gypsy Vanner F Dun Palomino Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Irregular Blaze (High strung and difficult to work with)

I waffled on this mare for a while, but the combination of palomino tobiano, a lovely personality, and Shetland was too much to resist. She plans to be the darling of the barn.
Quote1286. Ravvana - 579 x  759 - Shetland Pony F Palomino Tobiano, back right Fetlock, back left Sock, Irregular Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover)

And perhaps saving the best for last... I finally have accomplished my dream of owning a Mustang Quin ("finally" since this has been my dream since before the breed was even released! XD). Not only that, but she is one of my first appaloosas (the Gypsy above being the only other). So excited to see how she turns out.
Quote1392. Winged dreams - 712 x  707 - Mustang F Chestnut Blanket Appaloosa, back right Stocking, Interrupted Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

The end! :)

Kahlira

Awesome sounding foalios XD

I will stalk you.

You have been warned.