News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] Three stunning foals!

Started by Winged, August 03, 2012, 10:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

This season has been great :D Though i was away for almost the whole month of July, i managed to get my breedings in beforehand and luckily managed to claim my foals using wifi. I had a bonus ticket so got three foals and they're stunning! Also two are breeds that i didn't have any mares in before so that's good xD
Sorry to anyone who wouldhave fancied one of the other foals that i bred, i just didn't have time on wifi to set up a trading post and i wasn't sure if i would be able to get on in time to sent the trade in. So unfortunately i wasn't able to trade any of my foals but i will next season definately :)

-Grade F Palomino, front left Coronet, back left Pastern, Lip Marking (High strung and difficult to work with)
This lovely girl is the first stage in a luestin project. I bred my palo mare to soli's palo luestin stud and was hoping for a cremello to guarentee the cream in the next line but she's still great :)

-Miniature Horse F Silver Dapple Buckskin, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, Faint Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)
This girl is my first mini mare, and she's gorgeous with her pale buckskin coat :) Thanks tons to Wild for trading her to me!

-Mustang F Grey Roan Tobiano, front right Sock, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Irregular Blaze (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)
This girl was exactly what i'd hoped for, and she's turned out stunning! I love grey tobiano and was hoping for grey roan like her mother. It also looks like she's got some brown from her father under that grey coat :) I love the hints of colour Silv has put into some grey coats recently! Very happy with her, thanks so much to Aralie for letting me use Lashali's RB!
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Ohh their gorgeous!! :D
Happy to see one of the babies I bred be colored :')

Ravvana

That is one stunning mustang mare! I'll need to aim for grey tobiano at some point <3

Aralie

So happy that Lashali got you what you wanted ^_^

springacres

Ooh, love the grey roan tobiano!  (Hmm... I may have to aim for that at some point too.  NEED MOAR GREYS.)

Winged

Thanks guys :) Good luck with that Rav and Spring, i'll be keeping an eye out for those!
Owner of Gliders!