News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quin] Goals Met & MM Mustangs! :)

Started by Ravvana, April 13, 2013, 02:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

I'm pretty sure I received the four prettiest Quin of them all this breeding season (no offense to anyone else XD) :D

First up, my stunning MM bay leopard appy mare! I've been breeding for this coat color for 6+ months, and I am the happiest girl that it's finally complete. Plus I found a gorgeous MM reference, and look how well she turned out! Silv even gave her a stripey appaloosa hoof, and stripey appaloosa hooves are my favorite.

I'll introduce my second MM girl next. She's a black leopard appaloosa, which I hadn't even been trying to breed, but the coat sounded so lovely and her personality is so ideal that I decided to claim her. I found her ref by accident too, while looking for a ref for the bay girl above XD And she has a blaze! Since I already have a chestnut leopard mare, now all I need is a brown to complete my "set" of spotty mustangs. New goal! ;D

Now this girl is a real tease, because she has *exactly* the coat I've been trying to breed for eons (flaxen chestnut frame overo) -- but I've been trying to get it on a stallion (for my T.J. MM mimic). Well, I claimed her anyway, and I hope that one day she will have a look-alike colt and earn herself my respect XD

And last but not least, a spontaneous claim from Ryuu's foals. Double cream + tobiano? On a chestnut base? With a blaze? Who can resist that combo?

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! XD

Pinkshadow

springacres

Ooh, congrats on your lovelies!  Bay leopard is one of my favorite color/pattern combos as well, and flaxen chestnut frame overo... GORGEOUS!  You definitely have some pretties there!

(Psst... the silver mouse dun Clyde I got from you is also among the most gorgeous foals of the season... just saying ;) )

Silvanon

CutieePiee

Beautiful mustangs, Rav! Silv did a wonderful job.

That last cream girl is drool-worthy! :D

Ryuukokoro

So glad you like the cream tobiano girl! ^_^ Spontaneous claims can be fun lol